Reviews: shararehahmadzadeh4866

Bantry Bay Guesthouse

Cape Town, South Africa

Such a lovely guesthouse. Located in a safe, quiet neighbourhood. Conveniently located close to Red/Blue hop on hop off bus stop. 3 min walk to promenade and bus to waterfront. Ed is so helpful and kind. Loved my stay so much I extended for 2 more nights. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a quiet, clean and safe place to stay.

• 9th Jul 2013

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

staff were very unhelpful. they didnt seem to want to actually serve us or anything. also we specifically booked at the hostel as we wanted to watch the sound of music and they weren't even showing it that night. overall a dissapointing experience. however, the hostel itself is clean and the beds comfy. so if you stay there and have as little as possible to do with the staff you should be fine!!

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

very cute kitty!! rooms and bathrooms were clean, beds not so comfy but sleepable. place was great for meeting people.

Zen Backpackers

Busan, South Korea

loved this hostel. was super clean and June the owner is very helpful!!!

Hush Hostel & Gallery

Istanbul, Turkey

I love hush hostel!!! the owners are both so sweet and helpful and kind...the location is awesome (very close to asian side bar district and the sea bus which takes you to the european side in just 20 mins!!) the hostel itself is very lovely...very clean and homely. it actually feels lıke you are staying with friends not just at a hostel!!!!...the outdoor garden cafe rocks!! I highly recommend this place!!!