Clink78

Great location and surroundings with nice facility, while, the 'locker' I was expecting is something big enough to store our luggage, not just a tiny case above the bed. It will be better if there is a fan in the en-suit bathroom, the room would be less humid and smelly after people used the shower facility.

• 24th Aug 2013
  • China

Hey there! Thanks a lot for your review! About the lockers... there are free big lockers all around the building, you just need your own padlock for them. We are glad you had a good time with us! Enjoy the rest of your travels! Clink Team

Astor Queensway

Worst Ever Hostel I have ever stayed! Though the location is great, very close to 2 underground stations with many convenient supermarket and place to eat, the hostel itself just not so match to it. There is no lift, and staircase are really narrow (even can't two person walking side by side) My room is with En-suit bathroom, but it is really small and old with no place to put my stuff. You even have to deposit £10 or passport (poorly stored) for key and bring your bed-line down for check out.

YHA London Central

Great Location, nice room and nice staff. The only problem is the locker seem to be a bit too narrow, have to store my suitcase under the bed.

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The location is really perfect, just by the royal mile, castle and palace of holyrood are within 20 minutes walk. And all souvernier shop, restaurant and express supermarket are also by the door step. The carpet is wet and smelly on my first two nights, really bring me down a bit. And there is not a bath curtain between shower and toliet, which will really make an annoying floody floor in the bathroom.