Reviews: diforgan

Location Australia, Age 64

Orient Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
19th Nov 2015

Hostel staff are excellent. Very accomodating. Beds comfotfable and lonen very cleanas are the bathrooms and toilets. Food at tje rooftop cage os excellent.

RiverSide YHA (Jiangpan), Guangzhou, China
7.4
6th Dec 2013

A clean but very small room. I can't quite get used to the shower over the toilet. As hostels go and for the price it was OK . the position a five minute walk from the metro and looking out across the river was excellent also lots of cheap eating establishments close by. The bed was typically China hard. Breakfast was adequate.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel, New York, USA
10th Aug 2012

Stayed at the Broadway on two separate occasions leaving my lugage with them inbetween stays. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms varied from small to quite spacious and the ones I used were spotless with clean linen each day. The bathrooms were also well kept and have recently I think been refurbished. I watched one being cleaned and was impressed with the throughness of the service. It is also very convenient to the local subway system.

Hotel Meson del Valle, Antigua, Guatemala
12th Jul 2012

As a single traveller it wasn,t the cheapest place available but the staff were pleasant and helpful and the position was really close to the main square.

Hiem Mai Hotel, Nha Trang, Vietnam
7.0
17th Jun 2011

A small family run hostel - no lift but the staff carried our bags up and down the stairs - clean and quiet with helpful staff

Hanoi Gecko Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
9.3
7th Jun 2011

Staff at Geckos have gone out of their way to be helpful we could not praise them highly enough. Our tour to hanlong bay was cancelled due to a strike so when we were half way there they made arrangements for a different boat so we would not miss the experience! They did this without us asking we were very impressed.

Sydney Hostel Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
3rd Oct 2009

Small amount of room space to each bed, I was in a 7 bed dorm - but clean and comfortable - good value for money

29th Jul 2009

Very happy with the people and the service they couldn't have done more for me. The room was clean and spacious (tho' the bathroom was tiny it was still OK). The manager went out of his way to be helpful - perhaps because I was travelling alone but I think he was like that with everyone.