• South Korea, All Female Group, 31-40
2nd Jul 2013

Great location in a quiet residential area. Easy bus ride from Pisa central station and the airport. The leaning tower is very close and easy to get to. Very kind staff, they provided us useful maps and recommended us great local restaurants. Would stay there again.

• South Korea, All Female Group, 31-40
Hostel Pisa Tower, Pisa, Italy
27th Mar 2013

Clean, comfortable, safe, The owner could have a couple but didn't accept them in our female dorm and I ended up staying only with my friend which was great! The location is fantastic. Most of the tourist attraction is only 3-5mins walk. Easy access to Pisa airport and central train station. Pisa town is not only the tower. Nice river runs through the middle of town with lots of restaurants & little cafes in pretty narrow streets. Only stayed a night there but wish I had more time in Pisa.

• South Korea,
Freeman Lodge, Melbourne, Australia
1st Aug 2009

I stayed there for about 3 weeks in a dorm room and 1 week in a double. I loved staying both of the rooms. Loved little details like hair dryer and locker. Stafes are very nice, friendly and helpful. I felt like staying at home. 1min to train station 5mins to great library. Nice walking to the city. Best hostel I've ever stayed!