Reviews: edermelgar492

Location: Honduras, Gender: Male, Age: 27

I arrived earlier than I expected, however the owner was reluctant to provide me access to the facilities, he did not even want to provide me the wifi password in order for me to contact my family. I don't know the last time the place had seen a broom. The bunk beds were cheapest and the pillows were just pieces of plastic with some fluff inside. The owner didnt even bother to put on the bedsheets on the bed. No towels, toilets and showers are in separate room. Worst hostel experience ever!

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Conviniently located near the Kennsington Market, the University of Toronto, Bloor St, and the tram system. Great atmosphere and a friendly staff at the hostel!

St Christopher's Village

Staff was very friendly and helpful, always making sure that the guests are happy. The bar next to the hostel has a good vibe, and for those who rather sleep, the noise there will not disrupt them.

Ciao Hostel

Florence, Italy

The Rooms are very clean and neat with all the the necessities one could need. very close to the train station and to the rest of the city. Highly recomend!