Reviews: marionc_091940

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

A few good things: breakfast is incredibly generous and good, the whole hostel is VERY CLEAN! However, I did not really enjoy my stay there. the staff can be helpful but not friendly at all.. Usually I go to hostel because of the friendly and curious people working there, and I haven't had any interaction with them, not even a "good morning"... that's sad. Also it is incredibly noisy during the night (bars and USPS). It is quite expensive for what it is, not a great experience.

• 16th Jan 2014

Duo Housing Los Angeles

Los Angeles, USA

I had an excellent stay at Duo Housing! It was one of the best hostels I've been to! Even if I stayed only for a couple of nights, I met fantastic people and the atmosphere was amazing. The only thing that was not so good was the poor quality of the beds, but I was unlucky because they are currently buying new ones and I had an old one... Will definitely come back next time I'm in LA!

• 29th Mar 2013

I stayed for only a night with a friend, it was a very nice hostel but I guessed it is much better during the summer! It was more like a hotel atmosphere with everyone doing his/her own business, but again it was Spring time and the hostel was not very busy. I'll definitely consider it if I want to come back to San Diego during the summer!

• 25th Mar 2013