Rooms were fine, beds small. The room downstairs was not really cosy, so I didn't want to hang out too much in the hostel. Especially because wlan never really worked. (only on my phone, and it was difficult to get it to work). I find the price 17 pounds way too high for the offer. The breakfast was great.

• 22nd Jan 2013

Thank you for choosing destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us, please let me address your concerns, fdirstly the room downstairs is NOT the common room, it is a pub downstairs, open to the public, we do not have a common room, the wireless here is as good as any other hostel, we have 2 internet connections on the premises, you actually paid £16,25 per night and you will find you did not pay more than you would have paid at any other hostel, as for our beds, our beds are the european standard single bed, please read the details of your next hostel when you book, to criticise our hostel for something we do not offer, is wrong and misleading, thank you for your comments.

Globetrotters Inn

San Francisco, USA

Staff is not always helpfull. Location is central, but a LOT of homeless people around the area. Felt bad walking around there at night.

• 16th Oct 2011