Reviews: Uyuyuy

Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Beside Pisa Airport

Pisa, Italy

The hostel (it is a flat) location is excellent to get the airport, just to get it. There were other people who were very noisy. The host is not in the flat that's why I think other visitors were very noisy.

• 18th Sep 2013

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Everything was OK but hot (also cold) wather some days in the morning, I guess that it was because of the remodeling works. Small breakfast but it includes a very very nice croissant :) The staff was great and they speak a lot of languages.

• 14th Sep 2013

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

I booked one single room, it was in a different building from the main one but the room was just great! The toilet was very clean and I only had to share it with one more person.

• 13th Sep 2013

My Friends

Florence, Italy

My stay at this hostel was great, it is a good play to meet people. Breakfast was also fantastic. Linen could be renewed.

• 11th Sep 2013

Med Cezir Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is just excellent :-) The owner is a fantastic person and I had a really great stay there.

• 7th Aug 2012
  • Spain

We thank you very much for your review. We hope to see and host you again in our lovley hotel .warm regards

69, Flat 4, Highfield

St. Julians, Malta

I enjoyed my stay there, the host was very kind but I found two things to be improved: - The wardrobe was full with owner's staff and we couldn't save our clothes. - I was not sure if we could use the towels in the bathroom... Anyway I think that it's a very very good place to stay if you want to use it as a base to do day trips, to go out or to go parties.

• 19th Jul 2011