Reviews: benjaminjamesmay6635

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This was a great place to stay! Everything you could want in a hostel. The rooms and the bathrooms are funky, clean and new. The kitchen and meals are impressive, the location is ideal, the staff friendly and available. Antonio's free walking tour around Lisbon was one of the best that I have ever been on! I would highly recommend it, and would definitely stay here again!

Lisboa Hostal

Algeciras, Spain

The reviews are true. Rosa is AMAZING. She was so incredibly helpful about organising onward travel and helping me organise my stay in Algeciras and her recommendations for dinner were spot on! I have met a lot of great hostel staff but she would have to be one of the best! And my room was EXACTLY what I was after = clean, private and quiet.

Hotel Riad Idrissi

Meknes, Morocco

When I walked into this place I thought I had made a mistake - it was so nice I couldn't believe I was getting it for the price. Incredible. And the food was amazing. Very helpful staff, and beautiful facilities. The highlight of my stay in Meknes for sure!

Amour de Riad

Marrakech, Morocco

Can't beat the price, but it's certainly an economical option. The staff were very helpful, but I wish I spoke more French! BYO toilet paper - supplies ran short at night. Location is very atmospheric - a quiet alleyway off one of the main pedestrian thoroughfares into the Djemaa el-Fna.

Casa Kiwi Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

The location is excellent, and the private room was fantastic value.

Luna's Castle Hostel

Panama City, Panama

I enjoyed my stay very much. The one tiny point is that there was a bit of confusion with a few things I tried to arrange through the front desk, but the staff were really very helpful.

Hostal Antigua

Antigua, Guatemala

Good location and very helpful staff. I had a private room and it was excellent. Not a party hostel, but an excellent place to stay in the centre of Antigua.

Harlem YMCA

New York, USA

The hostel met my expectations, and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Cambridge Hotel Backpackers

Newcastle, Australia

The Secret Garden Quito

Quito, Ecuador

The bathrooms are about the only thing I would change. I´m coming back here when I return to Quito - the view from the terrace is great, the staff are helpful and the place has a great vibe!

Kona Tau

Easter Island, Chile

The facilities available for doing your own laundry were in a poor state when I stayed, and you may have to ask for your toilet paper. However, the staff were very friendly, and the location is good. The dorms are clean and comfortable, with light and air. I was also impressed with the breakfast.

La Chimba Hostel

Santiago, Chile

A great place to meet people - very social atmosphere, without being a party dive. Bathrooms are nothing special, but hey, so long as the water´s hot, who cares?

America del Sur Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

This is a great place, but it is a bit out of town, about 10 mins up a dirt road. If you can cope with that, it is entirely worth it. Staff were great, rooms good, top common areas, view was fantastic, and the dinners they do are awesome!

Free Style

Ushuaia, Argentina

The timers on the lights in the toilets are ridiculously short, but that is the only vaguely critical thing that I can think of - this place is awesome! I even got my rasta hug on checking in!

Hostel Inn Bariloche

Bariloche, Argentina

The view is just as good as described, and the stairs are just as steep! The free dinner is an awesome opportunity to meet people. I had a great time here.

Morada Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

Staff were great fun and it was a good place to meet people.

Che Pampas Hostel

Rosario, Argentina

My experience was probably not as good as it might be because there weren't many people around. It looks like a fun place, but for my 2 nights it was deserted. Also, one night the desk was unattended when I wanted to get in, and was still unattended when I came back 10 mins later. I ended up having to find a locutorio and call before I could get anyone's attention. It wasn't cold or unsafe or anything, just a bit annoying.

Pocitos Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

A bit far out of town, not much around there, but the place was really nice, and it was easy enough to catch a bus.