Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Great hostel. Good location, clean, good showers and really helpful/ friendly staff. Ticks all the boxes. Would recommend for sure. Paldies dāmas

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

Great set-up. Good showers, friendly staff, clean and good fun. Would recommend!

MEININGER London Hyde Park

No problems. Good location and good facilities for the $$$. Friendly staff.

Hey, THANK YOU for the nice comment!!! We are all happy that you enjoy your stay with us :) See you then...your M team

Kona Tau

Easter Island, Chile

Great value for what it costs. Friendly staff and the style of accommodation fits well with the island. My only gripe was an aggressive dog that was close to attacking a friend and I without any provocation. I believe the dog is normally kept on a chain?

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Hostel is fine. Good value for money. It is what it says it is. No gripes.

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

A nice hostel but a little lacking in character. Still, who cares unless you plan to spend time in the hostel... Appeared very safe and the amenities were excellent. I was happy.

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

Decent value for money. No real gripes.

Santiago, Chile

I have come back to this hostel a few times now. For the money I really can't flaw it. Safe, clean, friendly staff, perfect location and a great vibe. I will keep coming back for sure

The LightHouse

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great value for money hostel with really helpful staff. I had a great stay at the hostel and in Rio. I've stayed at a different hostel in a previous visit and I prefer this one. The staff are a real asset to this hostel. Wouldn't hesitate to reccomend this one.

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Second time here. Great value for money and great staff. Will no doubt use again if I ever come back.

LimeTime Hostels - V. Madalena

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great hostel in a great location. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and reasonable facilities. Can't expect more from a hostel really. Would be happy to reccomend.

Santiago, Chile

Perfect location, good price, clean, safe, good brekky and the BBQ on Friday was sweet as. I would reccomend it for sure.

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Christina, the hostel manager, was awesome. The dinners were good. The hostel had a good vibe. It was cheap. Checks all the boxes for a hostel.

All good :)