Reviews: carmelitavallejo2825

Kokopelli Beachpackers

Mancora, Peru

Had a fantastic stay at kokopelli. Whether you want to chill out or party there is something for every traveler. Great space to meet others, staff are friendly

Backpackers Sunset

Florianopolis, Brazil

I had a great stay here at Sunset, whether you want to party or chill out... The choice is yours. I would have to say the staff definitely made the hostel. They are always so helpful, genuine and lovely. Great atmosphere & the live music was awesome. A special mention to Lu for the lift to my vegetables! Remember the PUZZLE!!! You will have a great time no matter your agenda... I highly recommend Sunset!

CityLights Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Although short I had a fantastic stay. The staff especially Daniel were very helpful with information on what to do around the city. Very Clean and lovely atmosphere. Breakfast included was great!

Hey, thanks for the compliments. Daniel was promoted thanks to your comments.

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

WOW! Where do I begin.. The staff make this hostel amazing.. Incredibly hospitable, they go out of their way to help you! Violetta with her amazing english breakfasts every morning, Joanna staying on top of everything, Chris what a great guy! Always looking after everyone and going out of his way to make sure you feel right at home. Then there is Aaron - words cannot express how I feel about you husband. I hope we are happy for the rest of our lives.Hostel Malti we will be back

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Hobobear hostel has such a warm & welcoming vibe and it's all because of the staff. When I first arrived at Hobobear I was welcomed by Mircha (mimi) i had just come off a sail Croatia and wasnt feeling well and mimi made me a hot tea with lemon. This was definitely going above and beyond. Christina was so friendly and was great to have girl chats about vicky Christina Barcelona (ps still saying men in BCN are not like juan antonio) I definitely recommend staying here.. Its a great hostel.

Sant Jordi Alberg

Barcelona, Spain

This was my second time to stay at Sant Jordi Alberg. From the first moment I walked into the front door and was welcomed by the crazy french Mathieu I knew I made the right decision to stay here again! Diego always being incredibly entertaining during the day -GO DEIGO GO! and mama lidia was so beautiful and kept the place so clean! GONZALO the CRAZY PARTY ANIMAL when Gonzalo is on the night shift you know its gonna be a CRAZY NIGHT OUT! AM DEFINITELY COMING BACK!!! YOU GUYS MAKE BARCELONA!

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

Great location, Massive kitchen, staff were friendly - Though it would have been awesome if they had more knowledge about good places to get Paella rather than just direct us to the beach. Huge downside for me was having pay for a locker and bedsheets. For me that should come standard.

Massive downfall - No airconditioning in 40+ degree heat made it extremely difficult to sleep. Cool common room although small and having such a huge hostel it made it a little difficult to hang out and meet others. Food nights were good.

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Special thanks to Yogi Bear for being such a gracious host!

Gold Coast

Lagos, Portugal

Great place to chillout, relax and unwind. Awesome facilities; modern kitchen, barbeque and terrace, Bathrooms and showers were amazing! Would definitely recommend to friends!

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Was only there for a short stay. But the hostel was very clean, good location, staff were friendly and really cool chilled back atmosphere.... Was great for the party goer or the kid that wants to kick back and chill out...

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

The staff were very helpful and lovely, was good for a bed for the night. A bit of a mission to get to from the airport!

HostelOne Puerta Del Sol

Madrid, Spain

Fefe and tony were so much help and really lovely! It was very clean n had a really nice welcoming feel! Great location! Overall made my madrid experience!