Reviews: laura2611

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Equity Point London

A really lovely hostel, nice rooms and great security. The staff were great, really friendly and helped me find my phone! Would definitely recommend staying here at such a great price and good sized rooms. The only thing was that the lock on the bathroom door in the ensuite dorm room was broken!

• 28th Jan 2013

YHA London Central

A really nice hostel, but at this price I would expect the wifi to be free. My friend was initially over-charged, but it was all sorted out no fuss. I really liked this hostel, the location was good, it was very clean, there were good deals at the bar and the staff were helpful.

• 2nd Jan 2013

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

I really loved this hostel, one of the best I have ever stayed in! The staff were amazing, incredibly friendly and very helpful. I met some great people here, they hold events almost every night and day and it's such a good location. Would definitely recommend!

• 27th Aug 2012

HI - Boston

Boston, USA

I think this is the best hostel I have ever seen! The dorm rooms were so clean and nicely laid out, I loved having an individual charging point and reading light. The staff were helpful too. I only stayed for one night before a flight but would loved to have stayed longer in such a lovely hostel!

• 26th Aug 2012

I really liked this hostel, the price was so good for what I got! The triple bunks are pretty wobbly but once you're asleep it was fine, It's a shame there's not a communal room other than the kitchen which closes at 9pm, as people gathered in the corridor outside my room one night. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The rooms were a good size and it's nice that there was a bar downstairs! I would definitely stay here again when I next come to London!

• 26th Mar 2012