Reviews: antonia7122

Strand Continental

Clean bathroom and toilets. Sink and enough shelves in every room for 3 people. COULD NOT OPEN WINDOW FOR FRESH AIR, but the rest was ok. Breakfast room a bit smelly but had a good view. It's where all theatres are. Perfect place for visiting theatres low budget wise.

• 7th Jan 2014

Belsize House

Staff printed my flight check-in for free. Big help and excellent service! Hostel has normal breakfast but warm inclusive dinner and even a vegetarian choice! Loved it!

• 12th Aug 2013

Extremly unfriendly staff especially for Japan but even for any other country: really bad. They don't speak to you even if you ask something in Japanese they just roll their eyes. Plus you have to check out and get everything out every morning. They lock the "Hotel" until 5pm. So you can't go back in. And your luggage is lying around in the lobby free for everyone to access. Only one dirty shower for all woman. Damaged Capsules. Just a place to stay overnight. They kick you out in the morning.

• 7th Jul 2012

Astor Museum Inn

Place everything in the bin below the bag and lock it. There was a girl there, new to hostels and she tried to take my used bed (instead of her freshly made one - god knows why) by taking away my book from under my pillow and hiding it under someone elses' pillow... Due to a hint by another girl who watched her hiding it I found my book... Staff here is so helpful and tells you everything you want to know about this hostel. Just ask. :)

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

Showers were sticky and dirty. The have a gym and the rest was really, really fine. Just tidy up the place a bit more.

Apologies about the showers, we have spoke to the cleaners and they have assured me that things will improve. Glad you enjoyed the gym and the rest of the Hostel facilities.

Astor Museum Inn

I had to go 1 block to another building where my room was. Which is not a problem when you have right information about your towel, padlock or the house number. Had to go back 2 times to the building with the reception in it, to find out everything I wanted. T_T For your information: Bring a padlock or rent one at the reception, buy a towel at the reception and don't let the receptionist draw anything on your map to the other building... not even a circle. With that done you'll have a very pleasant time

A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof

Dusseldorf, Germany

I got 3 towels for myself, a nice, clean room with TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer, soap and shower gel. Very comfortable. I also got a nice view over the roofs of Düsseldorf. Very nice and comfy. Bar, TV-Area at the reception are very huge and welcoming.

Black mildew at the ceiling in the bathroom and no sight from the bathroom for girls. Bath looked like it wasn't tidied up before morning/ in the evening.