Reviews: hollyjoy_9380

7th Feb 2014

Central Hostel, London, England
6.6
25th Jul 2013

I would only recommend this hostel to those who were on their last pennies or who were planning on spending most of their time out of the hostel. I can't really comment on the facilities because I don't know exactly what is available. Note: THERE IS NO WIFI. I would recommend to the owners that their staff as a hospitable gesture, take the guests to their room and give a small tour of the place. Good customer service is lacking.

Brown Sugar Backpackers, Johannesburg, South Africa
10th Feb 2013

Brown Sugar is a very clean hostel, it's got a lot of character (big old mansion), Liesel and what I believe to be her counterpart were very helpful and friendly. The rest of the staff not so much but customer service can be hit and miss. It is more expensive than other hostels I stayed at in Joburg, and the internet is not free, but it is a fun place to stay for the experience and atmosphere. I recommend it for solo travellers especially! Thank you!