• England, Male, 31-40
Hostel La Padre Sibiu, Sibiu, Romania
31st Jul 2013

I stayed at La Padre Hostel for a few day and I really felt most comfortable there, As you walk into the hostel Padre has build into the room three double beds. One at ground level two high up so I was really pleased as I booked for a single bed and I got a really big double bed all to my self ! I'd say the set up suits for example three couples. In this room there was every thing you need and Padre had even stocked the fridge with beers !

• England, Male, 31-40
Green Frog Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
21st Jul 2013

Great little hostel that I really liked. Stalf were very friendly and I enjoyed my stay there :0)

We do appreciate to have you here for a week in a private room ! Hope to see you again ! Best wishes !

• England,
World House Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
7th Mar 2010

I would say there could do with being some way of booking a room the same day over the internet .