Reviews: hayleygwright6670

This place had loads of character and the staff were great. They lent us their car for the day and played music to us each night! Mustafapasa is a beautiful town with lots to see and not too touisty!

Sezgins Boutiqe Pansion

Kusadasi, Turkey

Great location and really friendly staff. Room smelt a bit damp but was clean when we arrived, however it was not cleaned again during our 4 night stay so was pretty dirty by the end, especially when you have to put your used toilet tissue in the bin- 4 days worth wasn't very pleasant!

Tanita House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I had a wonderful stay at Tanita Lodge. The facilities were excellent, the staff were brilliant and incredibly friendly and the service was second to none. Breakfast a free water were a great touch and the staff always went out of their way to help us and couldn't have done more for us. The room was immaculately clean and there was a great atmosphere. I would definately recommend!

Phangan Lodge Guesthouse

Koh Phangan, Thailand

This accommodation is very basic but it was cheap and did the job. It was quite far from the 'full moon' area and taxis were expensive. The staff were nice, but couldn't speak English and were difficult to find when we needed something. The pool was a nice touch.

MIR Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

This hostel is in an excellent location and was a great place to socialise etc. My only concerns were the cleanliness, with the bathrooms being quite dirty and some of the showers not working. The staff were not very helpful, I couldn't find them when I had a question, the map they provided was unreadable and they were not able to answer many of my questions.

Thank you for your review. We now carefully contain the showers’ cleanliness. We clean them twice a day, in the morning and at night. Unfortunately, one of the boilers broke during your stay, but we fixed it. Our admin staff is wearing badges to easily locate them in the hostel, and the new city maps with are available at the reception.

Dana Guesthouse Bali

Kuta, Indonesia

This is a gorgeous little place to stay and the free airport pick up is great! It is a bit far from many places you may want to visit but the free motorbikes are great. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I thought it was excellent value for money.

Coolangatta YHA

Coolangatta, Australia

This hostel was very basic but in an excellent location for the airport. It was FREEZING cold all night as they had all of the doors and windows open, even in the shower room which made my stay rather unpleasant.

A bit difficult to find initially but the staff are so lovely and there are loads of DVDs for that chilled out night in! VERY clean.

Travellers Palm

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The owner was very kind and friendly and the hostel was very homely and welcoming-alovely place to stay!

City Center Backpackers Hostel