Bed & Breakfast a Bologna

Bologna, Italy

I could not stay at the bed & breakfast because a pipe broke, but the owner waited for us to arrive and booked us a room in a nice hotel for the exact same price, to streets away. I therefore definiteely recommand the owner as a reliable, nice, and polite host.

• 22nd Jul 2013

Albergo Argentina

Genoa, Italy

The room was nice and clean, and the staff was very nice and helpful. If you wish to cook there is even a microwave in a small room. The location is very close to Stazione Brignole, and to the city center. I would definitely recommend the place to stay.

• 20th Jul 2013

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

First thing you need to know is that you need to climb 30 floors of stairs to get to the city center (and to the hostel) once you get off the train (buses don't come so often). Once you get there the rooms are nice, clean, with bathroom, the staff is helpful, and the hostel is in the center. It is a bit annoying that you cannot go in between 12 and 15 (and after 1.30 am). We could leave our bags, but there was no locket and anyone could have come in, as nobody was watching them.

• 19th Jul 2013

Via Dante Guesthouse

Cagliari, Italy

The location was very central, the hosts were very nice, and very helpful, the breakfast was good and generous (with the nicest capuccino), the room was nice and private (I just wish it also had a key). I would definitely recommand this bed and breakfast.

• 12th Jul 2013

Very nice typical hostel, with very helpful reception service.

• 18th Aug 2012

Hostal Arroyo

Granada, Spain

El hostal esta muy bien ubicado, muy bien de precio, y la familia que trabaja en la pensiĆ³n fue muy amable. Muchas gracias :)

• 14th Aug 2012