Reviews: pigletful6su6

Tree In Lodge

Singapore, Singapore

Eastwest Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

The location is a little bit far away from the subway station, but it's not hard after your first visit. The staff is super passionate, always so helpful. What I like is the eco concept of this hostel, that everyone would leave something for the next guest in a big shelf.

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel

Rotterdam, Netherlands

The Location was great, but there's no laundry facilities in the hostel. You might have to walk 5 minutes to the self-cleaning store and it's not cheap.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

I stay in a 6 people dorm, but it was very hot. We close the heating system but it still warm. At night there are some student group talking on the hallway so it might be noisy. The rest are fine ;)

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Hostel Mango

Prague, Czech Republic

My friends arrived one day before I did. On the day I arrived my friends ask the front desk if they can arrange us in the same room. The staff said yes and she had my friend changed in another room. However when I arrived I still stayed in another room. The most ridiculous thing is that the staff is the same lady and she said it was because they change the computer system during the day.(bullshit)

Pil Pil Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

It's a good place to stay. Very close to the long distance bus station. and within 20 minutes walk to Guggenheim Museum. The room is clean and simple, the breakfast is great as well.

Living Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The Best hostel I've ever stayed. The location is great, the staffs are so nice, and the rooms are so creative. I would definitely recommend to everyone.

El Granado

Granada, Spain

The location is a little hard to find at last, but it's actually really close to the train station. The staffs are nice all the time with a lot of helping hands. The room is really tidy and well-decorated. I love the atmosphere of this hostel, it is always so nice.

The location was great. It is right in the old quarter of Hanoi and not difficult to find, however it is also a drawback because of the noisy neighborhood. The first floor is a bar. From 18 pm there were a lot of people gathering. Although there was policy that restricted the noises on the ground floor but almost every night there were drunks shouting and punching doors at the dorm floor. If you are the one who won't sleep under the lousy noise I suggested getting another room in another hotel.

Hong Kong Hostel