Reviews: emmakettle5149

Astor Hyde Park

Nice location, not too far from the tube. Breakfast isn't amazing but is ok considering it's free. Good value for London. Would definitely stay there again.

• 3rd Jan 2014

I'd recommend this place just for the breakfast - really good value for what you get. Not much atmosphere because the place is so massive but good spot to explore Berlin from.

• 16th Dec 2013

Nice location right near a metro station so at easy to get around although it's just as easy to walk places. Internet is good throughout the building and staff are very helpful. Breakfast is also good value.

• 1st Dec 2013

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

• 16th Dec 2012

• 7th Dec 2012

Bathrooms needed a good clean. Room was set out strangely. Staff were helpful. There was free internet, but I'm glad I'm out of there.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Staff in the morning seemed like they didn't really want to be there, but otherwise they were good. Bathrooms were clean, kitchen was way too small for amount of people the place can accomodate.

Thank you for staying with us Emma. We're sorry if we seemed unfriendly in the morning. Maybe the person helping you didn't get their morning coffee? We can assure you that all of us love working here and enjoy helping out our guests. As for the kitchen, I think you may have stayed during our dining room renovations so a lot of our furniture was crammed into our kitchen. It usually isn't that cramped. I hope it wasn't too disruptive to your stay. The dining room renovation is now complete and the kitchen seems much bigger. Please check out our new digs on your next trip to Chicago. Thanks again for staying with us.

AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

This place is great. A little bit out the way but the staff are awesome and really friendly (espessially Reese). Rooms are spacious and the breakfast is also good. Would definatly come back if I ever made my way to New Orleans again.