Reviews: hiyepbrev6333

• England, Female, 31-40
LimeTime Hostels - V. Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil
24th Feb 2015

The staff are fun and friendly, I love staying there! My only crticism is that the sheets were old and smelly, left over from a previous hostal that was there.

Hostel the Globe Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
10th Jun 2014

In general I liked the hostal, some staff were very friendly but one night secretary was very impolite to us. The bathroom in my room was shared between 8 people and never cleaned while I stayed (2 nights/ 3 days) In the end it smelt like a public toilet. Its well located if you like beer for breakfast and you want to visit the red light district!!

Paddy's Palace Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
6.9
28th Aug 2013

The staff were very nice and friendly. The problem was that after 10pm they left. The common areas were closed and people socialised in the corridors, making a lot of noise outside the bedrooms. The dorm I stayed in was not cleaned during the 5 nights I stayed there. The lack of staff overnight made me feel very unsafe, one strange man somehow checked in after 10pm and made the girls in the dorm very uncomfortable.

• Chile, Female, 25-30
Hospedaje Austral, Chiloe, Chile
13th Feb 2013

The hostel is a beautiful cabin, the rooms and bathrooms are clean. I wouldn't recommend it to young people as alcohol is prohibited both in the rooms and the common areas. Breakfast is one fixed time and is weak coffee and a tiny piece of bread.

LimeTime Hostels - V. Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil