Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 37

Dustin Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

4 months of traveling and this was the top hostel that I stayed at Great location and great hospitality. Sabrina and Dustin and amazing people and fun to hang out with while watching a movie relaxing or going out for food. Ill be staying here again on my return trip to Seoul. Thanks for the great week of accommodation.

Elysian Sapa Hotel

Sapa, Vietnam

Staff went above and beyond to make our stay relaxing. Let us store our bags for 2 days and also let us shower when we returned from hike after checking out. Thanks for all the help. Would stay here againg if in Sapa

Hotel Rashmi

Agra, India

Booked on hostel I arrived at 4 to check in and said I did not have a room. Even though I pre paid and had confirmation number. They said come back at 7:30 and they might have room. Came back and they said to wait Til 10:30. Keep in mind I had not slept for awhile and was getting up early for the Taj sunrise. The room was a mess and floor wet. Looks like they kicked an Indian family out for me. It was noisy and never slept. Asked for a discount and nothing. Horrible place.

Maya's Nest

New Delhi, India

Great place and Great host. I spent three separate nights here and left my bags and excess stuff with no problems. The owners are amazing people and very helpful. I will stay again when I return to Delhi

Schilling Hostel Patagonico

El Calafate, Argentina

An amazing place. Quiet relaxing and very helpful in every aspect. 2 blocks from bus station so an easy walk to a comfortable bed after a long bus ride. Owners and workers went above and beyond. I only stayed here one night as they were booked out the rest of the nights. Love this place and strongly recommend it. Nice backyard to relax and nice tv room to chill.

Hospedaje Penthouse 1004

Bariloche, Argentina

If there was a rating above 100%, this hostel would get it. Perfect location, beautiful views ( one toilet you could just sit for hours and gaze out the window). The staff made you feel at home as soon as you walked in the door. So helpful in so many ways. Getting 5 star treatment in a hostel is amazing. I've td everyone I met along the way to stay here and they have loved it to. Ill be back just to stay at this hostel again. Thanks again to the wonderful staff for all the help.

Guven Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

Stayed there 2 nights with two friends. Friendly staff and very helpful. Excellent Breakfast. I highly recommend this place

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Amazing location and amazing staff. Loved the breakfast and the upstairs Bar. I will be staying here sharing when I return to Istanbul.

Tabonina Guesthouse

Livingstone, Zambia

I nice peaceful setting yet walking distance to the city center. Staff was friendly and very helpful

Victoria Falls Backpackers

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Boomerang Hostel & Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

Great place and very helpful staff... Free Laundry for 3 or more nites stay was perfect. Walking distance to everything in the city and 100 meters from a Metro stop.... will stay here again....

La Serrana

Salento, Colombia

I Stayed here last year, and just got done spending some time here again earlier this week. Amazing place. I will be returning again in the future. Those who come usually extend their stay as I have twice now.... Make sure you stay for burrito nite :) One of the best views at a hostel that I have ever stayed at. Jon

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Great new Hostel, cannot wait until the renovations are done, it should be spectacular....

Abbasi Palace Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Great place, very friendly and informative staff. Good location in the old town. Hot showers and warm rooms...