Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 36

Schilling Hostel Patagonico

El Calafate, Argentina

An amazing place. Quiet relaxing and very helpful in every aspect. 2 blocks from bus station so an easy walk to a comfortable bed after a long bus ride. Owners and workers went above and beyond. I only stayed here one night as they were booked out the rest of the nights. Love this place and strongly recommend it. Nice backyard to relax and nice tv room to chill.

Hospedaje Penthouse 1004

Bariloche, Argentina

If there was a rating above 100%, this hostel would get it. Perfect location, beautiful views ( one toilet you could just sit for hours and gaze out the window). The staff made you feel at home as soon as you walked in the door. So helpful in so many ways. Getting 5 star treatment in a hostel is amazing. I've td everyone I met along the way to stay here and they have loved it to. Ill be back just to stay at this hostel again. Thanks again to the wonderful staff for all the help.

Guven Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

Stayed there 2 nights with two friends. Friendly staff and very helpful. Excellent Breakfast. I highly recommend this place

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Amazing location and amazing staff. Loved the breakfast and the upstairs Bar. I will be staying here sharing when I return to Istanbul.

Tabonina Guesthouse

Livingstone, Zambia

I nice peaceful setting yet walking distance to the city center. Staff was friendly and very helpful

Victoria Falls Backpackers

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Boomerang Hostel & Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

Great place and very helpful staff... Free Laundry for 3 or more nites stay was perfect. Walking distance to everything in the city and 100 meters from a Metro stop.... will stay here again....

La Serrana

Salento, Colombia

I Stayed here last year, and just got done spending some time here again earlier this week. Amazing place. I will be returning again in the future. Those who come usually extend their stay as I have twice now.... Make sure you stay for burrito nite :) One of the best views at a hostel that I have ever stayed at. Jon

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Great new Hostel, cannot wait until the renovations are done, it should be spectacular....

Abbasi Palace Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Great place, very friendly and informative staff. Good location in the old town. Hot showers and warm rooms...