Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 27

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

You have to take the bus to get to the city center. The rooms are clean but they should change the dishcloth in the kitchen more often. The stuff is very helpful, I had some problems with a roommate and they made it easy for me to change the room. A thing I didn´t like to much was that there where always a school class in the hostel and its also a hotel with familys. Bring a lock for your room but you don´t need towel (I even got two, a small and big one). Nice place for your stay

• 6th Mar 2013

I-Bed

Koh Samui, Thailand

Great and clean place. Not to busy, great if you wanna relax a little and close to the beach.

• 1st Aug 2012

The staff is very welcoming and helpful. I can´t even tell how nice they are. Only five minutes to the beach, close to some restaurants and 7/11.

• 28th Jul 2012

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Good and clean hostel.friendly stuff as well. Close to Kaho San Road :) 15minutes by walking to grand palaces. 7/11 just around the corner. The 22bed room really is not that bad! You got a big locker to but all your stuff in. I liked that the key is kind of a bracelet. Would always stay there again :)

• 21st Jul 2012

Brazen Backpackers

Staff is great :) And by far the best thing about the hostel. I stayed one night only, I would not stay there any longer. You could feel every single feather in the mattress. The bed itself shaked every time you moved a little bit. I could here everything going on in the rooms next to mine. The bathroom wasn´t very clean when I took a shower in the morning.

• 9th Mar 2012

YHA London Oxford Street

Great Location, great place, stuff was always helpful and very nice :) A lot old people and familys but i guess it was because of the season. only a few minutes to a supermarket and underground. very clean! kitchen got everything you might need for cooking, making breakfast,...

• 13th Nov 2011

Hostal de l'Alguer

Alghero, Italy

I didn´t like the location. It was in the middle of now where. It´s in Fertilia and you have to take the bus to get to Alghero and there isn´t much to do either!I usally walked back to the hostel after spending the day at the beach.You have a small supermarket close to the bus stop and some restaurants.a girl from my room told me there used to be much more people during summer and it´s the first time almost nobody is there...good place if you only stay one night to keep on traveling the next day

• 28th Jul 2011

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

Fun place, close to Termini. SMALL kitchen, you will have to wait to use the stove. I got a room right next to the reception, they really made sure the people are quite at nigh time only problem - the door! you get a key for a big, heavy, wooden front door, a key for a door between hostel and wooden door and both doors where next to my room. if someone came or left the hostel you could here them closing the door all the time. but it´s very save this way!!! bring a padlock for your stuff...

• 25th Jul 2011

I had a great time! You doing a perfect job!!!