Reviews: vaniapomares687

Udai Haveli Guest House

Udaipur, India

Excellent location, very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is very good as well. Also good atmosphere to meet other backpackers.. The facilities are good, but could do better mattresses and bedsheets. Would definitely come back! Vicky will always try to help you.

Shivam Paying Guest House

Jodhpur, India

Excellent location, and the roof top is a plus! The owner is super kind and the facilities are ok. The mattresses and bed sheets need urgent replacement, but the overall experience was good.

Mystic Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer, India

This hostel is amazing! The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful. The rooms and open spaces felt very organized and clean at all times. They also organized various events, from desert safaris to bollywood nights. I would definitely recommend their desert safari - it was the highlight of our jaisalmer trip. They really do a great job of making sure everyone feels comfortable and has a great time. The roof top is unbeatable, and the touristic advice is super! Superb!

The Madpackers Hostel

New Delhi, India

Wow, I wish there was a higher word for excellent! Extremely clean and organized hostel, near the metro station. Incredible facilities, location, and help. But, overall what made the stay at Madpackers unforgettable was the staff. They were always very happy and welcoming from the first moment we stepped in the door. The rooftop and breakfast are a delight. Unlikely other places in India, the wi-fi is really good . By the end of our stay we felt like we were saying goodbye to a new family. :)

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Excellent stay! Very quiet and confortable! Would definetly recommend!! Good breakfast - I had to leave the hostel at 7am, and it was already available. extremely clean, reception 24h. Good location, near nightlife and train station. Very convenient to the airport as well,

Yippee! Our night staff usually prepares breakfast early for early morning departures. We are very close to main attractions, and the N4 where we're located is bloody brilliant.

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Excellente! Great staff, amazing facilities, lots of events and smashing breakfast! Best in town!

It was awesome, once again! It was my second time, and it was perfect. The location couldn't be better, the beds are confortable. I definetly recommend! :)

Canton Hostel

Guangzhou, China

I don't recommend this hostel, at all. Apart of having subway, it is completly out of the city. The way between the subway and the hostel is not to "friendly". The staff was not able to provide proper touristic information or to give a city map. It didn't have lockers, and only one toilet/bathroom per floor to share with all the dorms. I'll definetly not recommend this hostel.

Buddy's Hostel

Guilin, China

Staff very friendly and helpful! I made the 2 trips with them (bambo rift + rice terraces) and everything was perfect. Moreover, the trip prices where cheaper than the other hostels.

Perfect :)