Reviews: vaniapomares687

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Excellent stay! Very quiet and confortable! Would definetly recommend!! Good breakfast - I had to leave the hostel at 7am, and it was already available. extremely clean, reception 24h. Good location, near nightlife and train station. Very convenient to the airport as well,

• 20th Dec 2013
  • Portugal

Yippee! Our night staff usually prepares breakfast early for early morning departures. We are very close to main attractions, and the N4 where we're located is bloody brilliant.

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 21st Sep 2013
  • Portugal

Excellente! Great staff, amazing facilities, lots of events and smashing breakfast! Best in town!

• 23rd Aug 2013
  • Portugal

It was awesome, once again! It was my second time, and it was perfect. The location couldn't be better, the beds are confortable. I definetly recommend! :)

• 29th Oct 2011

Canton Hostel

Guangzhou, China

I don't recommend this hostel, at all. Apart of having subway, it is completly out of the city. The way between the subway and the hostel is not to "friendly". The staff was not able to provide proper touristic information or to give a city map. It didn't have lockers, and only one toilet/bathroom per floor to share with all the dorms. I'll definetly not recommend this hostel.

• 22nd Oct 2011

Buddy's Hostel

Guilin, China

Staff very friendly and helpful! I made the 2 trips with them (bambo rift + rice terraces) and everything was perfect. Moreover, the trip prices where cheaper than the other hostels.

• 18th Oct 2011