Reviews: renatorossato6485

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Very good hostel. Only problem I found was some coachroaches at the terrace!

Vallarta Sun Hostel

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Amazing hostel. Location is perfect, two blocks from the beach, next to several bars, restaurants and clubs. There is a very friendly Chef providing nice meals for a very cheap price. AC in the rooms, which is a need in Puerto Vallarta. Definetely recomend the hostel!

Thanks for the amazing review! We appreciate you recommending our hostel and for staying with us. We love our location and all that Puerto Vallarta has to offer. We also love coming back to A/C in our hostel after a long day at the beach, we couldn't agree with you more! Visit us during the summer and enjoy our cool pool too!

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

The hostel overall is very good. Well located, with a bar on the roof, good facilities. The biggest problem I found was the breakfast. They say they serve free breakfast for free from 8 to 10 am, but the breakfast supplies finished each 5 minutes, and they took additional 15 minutes to refil. And worse, after 9, 9:30 they run out of everything. So for having a decent breakfast you need to be there at 8, 8:30 at most. Also, there were some small coackroaches at the bathroom.

Thanks for your comments. We STRONGLY apologize about what happened that day with breakfast. There was a change in staff and things got a bit complicated. We serve breakfast from 8 to 10 am and it is a buffet. Best breakfast any hostel in Mexico City offers.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Very good hostel! Location is perfect. The bunkers have individual lights and power sockets. There were also sockets inside the lockers. Good breakfast and nice common area for meeting people. The front door is open all the time, so non-guests can freely access the patio. Beggers actually entered the hostel twice during my stay. But the dorms entrance is closed, so it was not an issue. Staff promptly requested them to leave.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Nice hostel. Good location. Just didnt like their lack of honesty on booking a tour. They promisse to offer the cheapest tour for the grand canyon, charging USD10 booking fee, but after I realized that actually they charge USD30 for booking the tour...

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

Very Nice hostel. Definetely recomend.

Hostel New Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very good hostel, very friendly staff. Clean, with air conditioner in the rooms (which is quite necessary at Rio de Janeiro). The location is just perfect (especially for gay people, as it is just tree blocks away from the famos gay Ipanema beach. Although it is not a hostel for parties (you cannot make loud noises after 10PM because of the neiborhood) I met really cool people and made nice friends. I definetely recommend it!

• 12th Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hostal Forestal

Santiago, Chile

The hostel is very well located and that's it! The bathrooms seem like they have never been cleaned. The cleaning lady, who also takes care of the breakfast is always in a bad humor. Zero fun!

• 17th Sep 2011

Hi Renato, You can see clearly in the comun bathrooms the date and hour of the cleaning. That happend 5 times in the da

360 Hostel Malasaña

Madrid, Spain

The room was not clean. The garbage can of the room remained full during my whole stay, meaning that no one has cleaned the room during this period. Indeed, I've not seen a cleaning lady during my whole stay in the whostel. Friendly staff byt zero fun!