Reviews: Lusitano

Location: Portugal, Gender: Male, Age: 37

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great fun staying at Vagabonds. the staff are all very nice, the 17 of them. hahaha. I totally recomend this hostel.

• 21st Mar 2014

Patong Backpacker Hostel

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

very friendly staff. nice hostel to stay for a couple days. cheap beer too.

• 9th Jan 2014

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It's more like a 5 star hostel.really expensive drinks at the bar roof. not appropriate for the commun backpacker's budget. apart from that... GREAT FUN !!!

• 6th Jan 2014

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The staff is really nice in this hostel. Great place to stay and enjoy the surroundings.

• 3rd Jan 2014

Habitat HQ

Melbourne, Australia

Full of long term residents staying in the hostel. Not ideal place to stay if you are a passer by. Very good facilities though.

• 25th Sep 2013

Kings Cross Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

this is a hostel for long term residents. really messy room. no character or atmosphere for short term travellers. Management/Staff don’t care much about guests or the conditions offered. they will always be full and cashing in is the most important. They could definitely learn 12 or 13 things with Lisbon hostels.

• 14th Sep 2013

Cinnamon Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

I've enjoyed my time at the hostel. a very pleasant stay. well located and good to meet other travellers.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Shanti Hostel 2

Skopje, Macedonia

Shanti Hostel 2 is as just great as the Shanti Hostel 1. fun guaranteed 100%. the staff is just incredible nice and friendly. thanks once again.

• 22nd Jul 2013

Hostel Helvetia

Warsaw, Poland

If you are a Polish contracter looking for cheap accomodation in Warsaw,this is the perfect place for you. if you are a traveler and looking to stay in a place where you can meet like minded people, then avoid this place. go somewhere else.

• 25th Mar 2013

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Management and Staff knows they will always have people booking this hostel because there is not much to choose in Oslo. so they put little or no effort to give travellers a good time. you pay for everything. no atmosphere whatsoever. they could learn 2 or 3 things with Lisbon Hostels.

• 23rd Mar 2013

Backpackers' Lounge

Belgrade, Serbia

The Staff are extraordinary friendly and did their best to make us happy. Everything else was disappointing. It took me long time to chose which hostel to book for this so special time that’s New Year Eve. After comparing many hostels I chose this one. Before our arrival I got an e-mail saying we will be staying at a different address. On arrival we found out that there were no computers, no internet, no WiFi, no facilities for cooking. Twice I took shower with cold water and so have my friends.

• 30th Dec 2012

Happy Hostel

Nis, Serbia

did the job. is just an apartment that is use to accomodate travelers passing by. do not expect much atmosphere. the guy/owner is helpful and very friendly.

• 29th Dec 2012

Skopje, Macedonia

well well well, this was my third time at Shanti Hostel and this time I brought with me 4 more friends. Shanti Hostel really is home away from home. I always feel very welcome here and this time was no exception. Peter and Company are all incredible amazing. Guess what ? I’ll be back :-)

• 26th Dec 2012

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Great hostel to meet other fellow travellers. This hostel is full of character and well located. Free dinner makes this place a good value for the money.

• 23rd Dec 2012

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

my two nights at this hostel will forever be remembered. I had a great time in this hostel. Great facilities and comfy beds. Two of the girls from the staff are super nice and friendly. The skinny tall girl not so much. I found her to be a bit on an abrupt manner. Anyway, all in all X hostel is one of best hostels I’ve ever stayed.

• 21st Dec 2012

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

I have enjoyed my stay in this hostel. well located and good to meet other travellers. i think they should have A/C on 24 hours as sometimes people need to have a rest during the day as well. during the night it can be quite cold. thicker and larger blankets are recommended. Cleanliness scores maximo points in this hostel. security the lowest as there are no lockers for rucksacks.

• 26th Oct 2012

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

The brothers who run the place are very friendly. they are doing a great job to have a very cool hostel in a very beautiful city like Ohrid. I will be back for sure. thanks for everything guys !

• 3rd Jun 2012

Respect ! :)

Skopje, Macedonia

As promised, I cameback to Shanti Hostel and I felt like i was visiting and staying in old friends house. Everything feels so naturaly comfortable in this amazing hostel. so easy to make new friends with other travelers. relaxing outside with few beers, good chats, etc... thanks for everything. see you soon. Hugo.

• 31st May 2012

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

it's a great hostel. my second time here. that says it all.

• 4th May 2012

Old City Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

nice place to stay and my friends had great time.

• 30th Apr 2012

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Great Hostel !!! Amazing value for money. breakfast and dinner included is just unbelievable. the girls from the staff were exellent. the guy was good. will be back !

• 28th Apr 2012
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Thank you! It means a lot to us!

Hotel El Blanco

Istanbul, Turkey

I have stayed for just one night and this Hotel did the job just fine. no complaints.

• 21st Apr 2012

Frolic Goats Hostel

Poznan, Poland

It is a really nice hostel with great location. Staff were really friendly. i will defo comeback.

• 29th Dec 2011

Skopje, Macedonia

Shanti Hostel is full of character and perfect place to meet other travellers. very good value for money. I recommend by 100% to everyone to stay here. All members of the staff are very friendly (including Mumly, The Dog). I really had a great time staying in Shanti Hostel and I do know i will be back very soon. Thanks a lot to all Shanti Hostel staff to have made my stay memorable. Hugo. :)

• 13th Dec 2011

Joys Accommodation

Kinsale, Ireland

Does the job if all you need is a place to crush. not much to add.

• 23rd Sep 2011

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

There was a nice place to stay. i would definately come back.

• 21st Sep 2011

Chester Backpackers

Chester, England

This Hostel does the job. cheap bed in a nice city. the staff were really friendly.

• 29th Jul 2011

Dixo's Oporto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Brilliant Hostel !!!

• 8th Jul 2011

Hostel Happy Seven

Gdansk, Poland

this was my second time in this hostel. not much to add. it does the job. cheap bed in a really nice town.

• 22nd May 2011
  • Portugal

I start finding that there is Hostels and Super Hostels. This one is definately in the Super Hostels class. Everything is absolutely amazing. Great welcoming with a shot, the rooms are amazing clean and the beds really confortable. I loved the fact that every evening there is a theame party. Common room is fantastic and I had a lot of fun. When visiting Riga I will stay here. Always ! thank you so much !

• 30th Dec 2010

Hostelgate B'n'B

Vilnius, Lithuania

Another great Hostel. Confortable beds, really nice showers, big kitchen, good location. the staff very friendly and helpful. It was Fun Fun Fun. will definatelly coming back next time that i am in Vilnius. Thanks guys !

• 28th Dec 2010

The Monk's Bunk Kaunas

Kaunas, Lithuania

Average Hostel. good location, confortable beds and not much to say really. the girl who works there only smilled when we left. lol. sorry, i won't be back.

• 27th Dec 2010
  • Portugal

It is sad that you didnt enjoy you'r stay at our hostel but man, based on your reviews on our hostel and others that you visited in Baltics you were all about party and having immense fun. We are all up for that but now i do feel the need of reminding you that hostels are a place to have a rest and good quality facilities for good price. I see that since not all of us lived up to your expectations of having a party and getting drunk you also felt the need of rating our cleanliness and security as very bad, which is not true. We are very one of the cleanest hostels around and we have secure rooms and lockers. I am sorry that i had to brake this to you. Good luck with your future travels and hopefully you get the experience you want next time! :)

Hostel Happy Seven

Gdansk, Poland

I believe this is a good hostel to stay. it does have the potential to be a Super Hostel. will be back. :)

• 24th Dec 2010

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

It is a great Hostel. I really loved my stay in this Hostel. the male staff members are like piranhas towards female guests. they dont leave any for male guest. hahahaha. in all fairness they are a great bunch of people and extremelly friendly and funny. one little bird told me that the hostels around this one have cheaper tours to the waterfalls. it worth a check on neigbour hostels for cheaper tours. :)

• 22nd Nov 2010

Black Cat Hostel

Asuncion, Paraguay

The cat is white ! :) i have stayed there twice and it does the job. shame there is not enough lockers for eveyone. this hostel have great character and is runned by mother and sister. Actually is more like sister and sister. the older sister have definately the "WOW" factor.

• 18th Nov 2010

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Is a OK hostel if you want just to crush. Was no fun going on at all. first hostel ever that you can not drink in the common room.

• 24th Jun 2010

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

I have checked in and staff were very friendly. i left my bag and few clothes on top of my bed. then i went out to explore the city and only came back 2 days after to pick my stuff. it was all there as i left it. can not say much about the hostel as i didn't had the chance to sleep there. Tallin Rocks and next time i will book again on this hostel and i will probably have the same luck with the hospitality of the locals. LOL.

• 6th Feb 2010

Hotel Kyjev

Bratislava, Slovakia

lets put it in the simple possible way. this hostel is cheap and have a great breakfast included. is not a place to have fun and interact with other travellers.

• 28th Aug 2009