Reviews: Lexico

Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Papa Germano

Rome, Italy

I've stayed at Papa Germano three times now, and I always go looking for it every time I'm in Rome. It's a nice quiet place, really close to the train station and with a friendly staff. And the prices are just right for a place that is mainly a hotel but has a hostel area with shared dorms.

• 3rd Apr 2013

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

My staying at the Backpackers was absolutely amazing, there's not a single bad thing I can say about this place. The staff is great and extremely helpful, the rooms are huge and clean, the atmosphere is the best possible, and as for location, well, not even the best hotel can beat this location! You have the Acropolis, and Zeus' temple within a 5 minutes walk, a metro station right down the corner, and Plaka market or Monasteraki square very near! Great great place!

• 30th Mar 2013

Art City Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

El hostel es genial, está muy bien ubicado, es muy cómodo y el staff es increíblemente atento, apenas llegué me ofrecieron un completo mapa de Barcelona y me marcaron todos los puntos interesantes.

• 25th Mar 2013

Euphemia Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The place was really nice and enormous. The staff was amazing, everyone was very polite and friendly, they tried to help you with anything you needed. I felt really comfortable there, it was very clean and neat, and the location was good enough, you could walk anywhere... but it was Amsterdam, of course the best thing to do is to ride a bike. I would surely consider this place again on a next trip, the only con was that my room was in the 3rd floor. No lifts and the stairs are long and short.

• 13th Mar 2013

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The place was very good located, right in front of the main train station, so if you come with lots of luggage, you won't find a better located place than this. The staff was really nice, specially Mili, the cleaning lady who spoke spanish like me and helped me through all the hostel facilities. The room was clean and comfortable enough, and the fact that it had a lift to get there was priceless. The only con is that the wi-fi didn't reach the rooms and you had to go to the common area.

• 11th Mar 2013
  • Argentina

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and our hostel! Your message will be passed along to Millie. Happy Travels :-)

Astor Queensway

I stayed just one night there, it was good enough. The staff was actually really nice, but it didn't have that "hostel feeling" that I experienced before on so many other places. The location is as good as any place in London that can be reachable by the underground, it was just two blocks away from a station.

• 8th Mar 2013

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

I stayed here 3 years ago and forgot to rate it, but now I'm travelling again and my first thought was to stay here again. The place is amazing and really beautiful from the outside. Inside is really big and cozy, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the common area is huge, and the location is the best, just a few blocks away from the Lime St train station, the coach station and the city center.

• 30th Mar 2010

Astor Kensington

Amazing place! I had the best time there, every member of the staff is totally friendly and they all make you feel like home! I\'m absolutely recommending this place to anyone going to London!

The place is awesome, everyone there is very friendly and it\'s SO full of life on each and every minute you spend in there! It\'s a bit far from everything, but it has the Metropolitan station just a block away, so it\'s easy to get anywhere you want to.