Reviews: jax_889571

Chill Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

A very chilled out hostel. Loved the rooftop balcony! It was a little annoying to pay a deposit for plates and that the kitchen was shut for cleaning when we wanted to cook but I guess they have to do it sometime. The place was really clean and almost felt more like a hotel.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Budds In Surfers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

The pool here was ace. Really nice place to chill after a night of partying. The staff are all mega friendly and will do their best to get you out and partying with them. There is free wifi but it's ridiculously slow. It's one of the cheapest places in surfers and what you get for your money is pretty good. I'd stay again!

• 22nd Mar 2014

Aussitel Backpackers

Coffs Harbour, Australia

The atmosphere and facilities at thus hostel are fab and the staff are super friendly and helpful.

• 15th Mar 2014

This hostel is amazing. You need to stay here. I left a few days ago and I want to return already. The staff are super friendly and helpful and the hostel has everything you need to keep you entertained. I probably could have been quite happy not leaving the hostel for three days but actually Port Macquarie is a really nice place to check out.

• 12th Mar 2014

Backpack Oz

Adelaide, Australia

The free wednesday dinner was fab. The staff are friendly and helpful.

• 5th Mar 2014

Backpackers HQ

Sydney, Australia

This is one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in for a long time. So nice infant that I keep extending my stay. My room is a little messy but I'm staying in a 10 bed dorm so that's to be expected. The shared areas in the hostel like the courtyard and tv room are always really tidy and nice to hang out in. The free BBQ is incredible! The free breakfast is pretty good too, worth getting up for. The only downside is the speed of the wifi. It's pretty poor, I tend to go to a wifi shop instead.

• 29th Jan 2014