Location: Saint Helena, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Melon District Poble Sec

Barcelona, Spain

Clean, comfortable beds, slightly small room. Very small bathroom! Nice roof terrace. Decent kitchen space. They charge extra for room cleaning and linen change. Good wifi. Lacking "hostel" feel.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Clean, comfortable beds, ridiculously helpful and friendly staff (like everywhere we stayed in Japan). The bar could sell a better breakfast is about all I could think of as an improvement.

• 6th Oct 2013
  • Saint Helena

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

Superclean and superfiendly staff. Located right in the shopping center so be ready to spend some money! It takes about 20-25 min by taxi to get to the main sights (Reclining Buddah etc...) The staff are fantastic and extremely helpful and they let both me and my friend (who was not staying thre) leave our bags and take showers even though it was before check-in time. Only thing that needs improving is the breakfast, a bit boring and expensive.

Thank you for your kind words, especially on cleanliness and friendliness. Love it! :) As for breakfast, we have three variations which are (1) "Fusion" continental style (since we add a hard-boiled egg to it), (2) cornflakes & milk and (3) muesli & milk. We will think about adding something else to be more creative. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Bangkok.

Xayana Guesthouse

Luang Prabang, Laos

I had a great time at xayana mainly because the people staying there were great fun. The beds were clean and comfortable and the showers hot. However, there is absolutely no security. The door to our dorm did not lock or even close! I left my computer at the reception but when i came back it was unmanned and I could just walk in and take my bag... So if you have a lot of valuables you might not want to stay here. Also the staff are a bit incompetent and could not calculate the deduction for my deposit so i

Hanoi Gecko Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Staff spoke good english and were extremely helpful . Good breakfast, Comfortable beds. Would definitely recommend this hotell!

Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Very clean dorms. Professional staff. Close to harbor and airport bus which was perfect for us as we were only there for one day.