Reviews: ddochi865981

Location South Korea, Age 29

LC's Guesthouse, Lagos, Portugal
13th Aug 2013

Enjoyed staying there so much :D The host was very kind and the location was convenient for the train stations, center of the town. Facilities were also good for money, and the atmosphere was private and quiet.

27th Jun 2012

Very good place to stay. I stayed in a mixed dorm and liked the room, facility and all. There are curtains at the beds and you can switch on the light in your bed. In mixed dorms, towel is not provided for free. You should bring your own or buy/rent towel at the reception. There is space to keep luggage under the beds, you can lock with your own lock. My one was normal size but it didn't fit. You should bring little bigger one to lock it. The staff were very helpful and breakfast was also good.

6.6
22nd Jun 2012

The location was pretty good and breakfast was good enough. Some staff were helpful. Facility was a bit old.. and in female dorm, the shower room door was not locked. The staff said wifi would not reach to dorms but it worked well in the female dorm in basement, which I liked. Overall, it was fine place to stay for short vacation.

• South Korea,
9.3
21st Dec 2009

Located at very convenient place, staffs are nice, offer not only bunk but various activities & ticket discounts! Breakfast was also nice for me. Although there were 8 beds in my room, there were just 5 people when I stayed there andI didn't have any inconvenience with that. I got nice roommates there as well. I was really enjoy staying there except it's little cold during night time. If I have a chance to visit Chicago again, I would like to stay there again with warm pajamas!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! We would love for you to come visit again! Thanks, Paul

• South Korea,
Swiss 1291 Hostel, New York, USA
8.0
27th Aug 2009

I've stayed in 2bed mixed dorm, I enjoyed staying there. Close to 57th st. stn (about 2blocks from the exit - if you can find the nearest exit), people include staff & the other tourists were very nice. Even though the air conditioner in my room made a bit noise, it was fine. There was no key for locker room in my room, I could buy one at the front. Prepare ahead if you can. Bathroon was shared but fortunately not very busy except for around 9am.