Reviews: Pizzashark

Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 33

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel, Berlin, Germany
25th Feb 2014

This place was amazing! Friendly staff, visually pleasing layout, free WiFi, free breakfast, own power socket per bed, good location, clean facilities. I'll definitely book here again if I go back to Berlin.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
23rd Feb 2014

I booked an 8 bed dorm and they upgraded me to a 6 bed for free just because it was a little more quiet in the 6 bed. That was nice. The room was clean and comfortable. Free breakfast was good. Good location and good value for money. Only gripe was no free WiFi (that I could find).

Saint James Backpackers, London, England
19th Dec 2013

I was very happy staying here! The staff were very friendly, the building was nice and the room was excellent! Would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
4.6
11th Oct 2013

Don't stay here.. it's horrible. Everything is filthy, the staff are rude, they wouldn't let me use the wheels on my 30kg suitcase, there's only one toilet so you always have to queue, and the whole atmosphere is just weird and creepy.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Clink261, London, England
6.3
10th Oct 2013

It was alright. Free breakfast was good. My only real problem was the lack of power outlets. Wouldn't stay here again, but also wouldn't tell people not to.

Ace Inn Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
7.3
24th Nov 2009

Socially this place is great. Location is not. Despite what they advertise, it's not in Shinjuku, it's in Akebonobashi, which has very little to offer. The Toei Shinjuku subway line is also not very tourist friendly, which can be confusing. The capsules are spacious, but don't contain any of the advantages that other capsule hotels do (eg. TV, Alarm clock, power socket). 100yen for a 10 minute shower is tolerable, but I wish they were more private. Lockers are also too thin for luggage.

bAKpAK Tokyo Hostel, Tokyo, Japan
7.0
16th Nov 2009

This place was okay. I wasn't offered a locker so I felt a little unsafe with my belongings lying around. I found the bunks in the big dorm to be a little cramped though. It's set up very nicely for social interaction.. unfortunately it wasn't very social while I was there. But I did appreciate a kitchen with a refrigerator and microwave.

8.0
14th Nov 2009

This place was great if you want to relax and stay somewhere quiet for a while. The capsules are roomy and have a TV and alarm clock. Although it's all very old, I enjoyed how quiet this place was and the staff are very friendly. You also get a good sized locker for your security. My only complaint would be that it doesn't really have a common room. But I was happy enough hanging out in my capsule. I ended up coming back for another 5 nights.

Oak Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
7.3
12th Nov 2009

Good location, staff speak decent english. Would prefer it if they had a wi-fi internet connection. Also they didn't offer me a locker so I felt a little unsafe leaving my belongings lying around.