Reviews: abadij9673

Midtown Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

Quite a small cosy hostel that is good for small groups in a excellent location. The staff Slywia and Zuzia were very friendly and extremely helpful as we originally booked a private twin but then had another friend be allowed to stay in our room last minute with a spare mattress on the floor. My GF also had a knee accident and they looked after her a lot since she could not move too much. The free Breakfeast was simple but nice. The common area of the lounge was great. Definitely Recommend it!

• 20th Aug 2014

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Perfect location, and very good facilities. The common area is very good also for meeting people. The only suggestion is to have lockers in the dorms rather than at reception where you have to hire a locker.. I also liked in the dorms each bed had a small light and power plug.

• 27th Jun 2014

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

The Hotel/Hostel is located right near Nice train station, perfect for us as we planned to visit Monaco, Cannes and St Tropez. We stayed during Grand Prix weekend and everywhere else was so expensive compared to this place. We initially booked a mixed dorm of 6 beds to save money, but after the first night was able to upgrade to a private with a huge discount. Staff were very nice and the private had a tv in it which we were not expecting. Definitely would stay there again!

• 21st May 2014

Apple Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

100% would stay here again. Location is good & central. Good Lounge/Kitchen for socializing. Was in a 10 bed dorm, very clean surprised to have a new towel/bed made each day. Staff were the best, very friendly and helpful! Was in Moscow for only 4 days, arrived at 7am quite tired, they found me a bed to sleep in prior to check in. Gave me heaps of suggestions. It was raining on my last day and they lent me their umbrella for the day so I didn't have to buy one. Special thanks to Liza and July ;)

• 28th Aug 2013

The CubaHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

The location was awesome right in the centre near shops and bars. The staff were very helpful too. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm room and it was as you expect for a hostel. There was a cleaner throughout the day that ensured the room and living areas were always clean. There was good social areas were it was pretty easy to meet and get to know other travelers. I definitely would stay there again. my only complaint was the mosquitos but I was told by a friend from St Petersburg is normal for Aug.

• 23rd Aug 2013

Hostal Mont Thabor

Barcelona, Spain

The location was excellent right in the middle of Las Rambla. I stayed in a private double bed room with my Girlfriend the room was clean and even had a TV which I wasn't expecting. I'd definitely stay there again. It's very good value for money and the standard is typical to most hostels. It's not really a social hostel that have special events or really a place to meet fellow travelers.. but if all your after is a decent and cheap place to stay after travelling then this is the place for you.

• 17th May 2013

Very nice place. About 10 min walk to most of the sights. Really enjoyed the activities they organized with Pancho Tours. Roof top terrace bar was also nice. I'd definitely stay there again when visting Seville.

• 3rd May 2013

Excellent clean place, friendly staff, close to everything. Good Breakfest. I'd definitely stay there again when visiting Cardiff.

• 29th Mar 2013