Reviews: alinaqvi902813

Athens, Greece

• 16th Apr 2014

Katerina And John Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Its really cheap and for the price quite good. They have motorcycles and ATV's available to rent out which are enough to cover all of Santorini. You can choose to stay at more central/expensive places like Fira or Iao but for me Perissa was perfect. The beach is walking distance and there is an awesome 24 hour bakery 2 min walk away from this hotel. John also picks you up and drops you at the port if you are taking the ferry. Not sure if he does the same for planes.

• 13th Apr 2014

Niriis Hotel

Chania, Greece

I stayed at Niriis Hotel for about 5 days in Chania/Crete in a shared dorm. The place was nice and reasonably clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The best thing about the hotel was its closeness to the beach. Only 5 mins away. For the money I paid it was really good value. Its about a 30 min (direct)bus trip from Xania which is the closest biggest town but as I was after peace nd quite + beach the location was excellent for me.

King Kong Hostel Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Bed lined was excellent, bathrooms were like 4 star hotel quality , staff was friendly and helpful and it even smelt very nice. The location is pretty central as well close to a couple of nice coffee houses ;). You might think that I work for these guys but I dont lol. I just stayed there for about 4 days in April and absolutely loved it. Highly recommended.

Edge House

Antwerp, Belgium

It was a small hostel with a very cosy/family feel to it. I only stayed for one day so cant do a deep analysis but all in all quite decent.

• 31st Mar 2014

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The hostel was really nice and clean and in a very good location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If you are staying in Brussell's I 100% recommend it.

• 29th Mar 2014