Reviews: amberrousse2618

• USA, Female, 25-30
Transylvania Hostel, Cluj Napoca, Romania
21st Aug 2013

This was by far the best hostel I've stayed at. I would recommend going to Cluj just to stay here. The staff was phenomenal, and spent time with guests as if we were already friends. It was the first hostel I stayed at that felt like a "group atmosphere" where you can meet people through various activities. At first I was a bit confused that the reception was in the common area, but I grew to love it because the staff was always hanging out with us and not only recommended places but joined too.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
24th Apr 2013

The best thing was the peaceful location. Right in the city but managing to be in some nature and quiet. Very easy to get to by car and can walk to other pier destinations. The cafe is a bit small in the mornings when everyone is eating breakfast, but its hard to complain about breakfast included in the price. My only complaint would be the door for the large dorm slams shut loudly, and with so many people staying in there, there are people in and out of the door constantly and in the night.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
USA Hostels Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
26th Mar 2013

Friends Hostel & Apartments, Budapest, Hungary
10th Jun 2012

We were very pleased with the apartment, and surprised at how much space we got and how comfortable we felt there. When we had any problem the staff quickly and kindly helped us. We will recommend this hostel to anyone who stays in Budapest and will stay there again when we return!

Hostel Possonium, Bratislava, Slovakia
8th Jun 2012

Very close to the main train station, which is a bonus to be able to drop off your bags immediately before setting out into the city. Only ten minutes walk from the old town which was also great. The staff made sure everyone was having a good time, introduced us to other guests and I believe we wouldn't have partied so much in the bar if it wasn't for the staff inviting us and creating such a nice and comfortable atmosphere. We actually enjoyed ourselves more in the hostel than in the whole city

The happiness of our guests is our biggest satisfaction! Thank you so much!!

Red Bus Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
7th Jun 2012

The location is great because it is close to many sights, but a bit tucked away so there isn't much street noise. We only met one member of the staff but he was great and spoke with us like we were immediately friends. Everything was very clean and I felt safe as there was a lock on the building, the apartment, and our room.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Skanstulls Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
18th Nov 2011

This was one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The lockers included a lock so it wasn't a problem that I forgot my own. There is a supermarket right across the street which was very convenient, and the metro only two blocks away. Everything was very clean, except the shower drains but that could have been from that morning and they hadn't been cleaned yet. The common area was just some tables near the kitchen but that didn't bother me since I didn't spend so much time in the hostel.

• USA,