Reviews: rhoda429780

The staff member was nice, the room was ok, but there was a big stain on the sheet of the only bed left to sleep in, seeemed like it had been slept in already. Also, there was a small toilet in the room which had neither toilet paper or hand soap. The shower in the morning was cold. There was also no toilet paper in ANY of the main toilets and I had not come prepared for this. I arrived late at night, from a festival, so was looking forward to a good warm shower and a clean toilet-not fulfilled!

• 29th Jul 2013

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

This is a good, clean, and very laid back hostel in the perfect location - a few minutes walk from great cafes and the markets hidden in the side streets. The sinks in the shower area got a bit blocked up, but it was good otherwise! Love Brighton too!

• 18th Sep 2010

Hi, Thanks for the feedback and I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks also for letting me know about the problem with the sinks and I will now get maintenace to look into this problem, I hope it didn't cause you too much inconvenience. Regards Steve Stott Hostel manager