Reviews: ematos068973

Hush Hostel Moda

Istanbul, Turkey

Really nice hostel and friendly staff. I arrived very late during the night and they were still expecting me. It's a cool place to stay and the terrace is just brilliant, specially if you want to have some chill time.

• 30th Jul 2013

The Penthouse Crib

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

I stayed just for one night and I enjoyed 100% the people and the atmosphere. It truly feels like you're just in someone's house, staff are SUPER friendly and relaxed, great conversations and for me that just wanted a place to chill and rest it was perfect. The space is new, great conditions, everything clean and neat, totally recommend. By the way guys, check my blog here (super delayed on the posts): http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog/ematravels/1/tpod.html Thanks for everything!

• 17th Jul 2013

Botel Zebra

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The Botel has a very strategic location and it was actually very enjoyable to sleep on a boat. Staff was very friendly and helpful and breakfast had everything that one needs to start the day. The room (twin bed en suite) was not as small as I was picturing from the reviews and had plenty of storage space for a couple doing a small trip.

• 19th Jul 2011

Pop Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The staff was very helpful and the hostel is well situated in the city, in a very nice area with shops and cafes. The real problem was the noise in the weekend nights (techno music echoing through the building until 6 in the morning) and the fact that sometimes you couldn't get water enough hot to take a shower. Oh and they need to put a chair and a small table in the rooms...there was no place to put stuff on. I give it an overall 6,5/10, and recommend it for a quick passage, 3 days max.