Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 42

Khaosan Immjai

Bangkok, Thailand

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Liked the garden house we've stayed in. Breakfast was good (loved the pancakes) and easy walking to V&A Waterfront

had problems with the wifi in my room but with the cable the internet worked fine

McLays Guest House

Glasgow, Scotland

24 hrs reception was good for me as my arrival time was long delay / shower room was ok. good cooked breakfast. good location

Equity Point London

we arrived prior to check in time and were only allowed to store our bags in the luggage room, which was ok. After coming back later the evening we got our room and all was good apart of the room being very hot (due to the high temperatures outside all week). It would be nice to have a fan as the windows didn't open wide enough for a bit of brise. Breakfast was ok but basic and, according to my friend, the coffee not very nice. Other than that we had a nice stay and the location was good for us.

Calluna

Fort William, Scotland

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Really enjoyed my stay as it's very central and Mama's Diners are the best!!! I will be back ;-)

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

convenient location for my one night stay, very clean but small room which served my stay well. Loved the free drinks but think a small reading light for every bed would be nice.

Could do with either a fan in room 302 or some air conditioning

HI-Vancouver Downtown

Vancouver, Canada

Cambie Hostel - Seymour

Vancouver, Canada

had a room on the first floor just above the bar..... was a little bit noisy..... but good central location

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Best hostel I've stayed in so far!!!! Easy with streetcar/subway to got to any sights in the city!!!

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

very warm welcome and nice kitchens. our double room was under the roof but spacious. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.