Pocitos Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

The hostel is placed in a very good place, but it is one of the worst hostel that I ever had. The bathroom must be shared with man // woman. It would not be a problem if you have at least a door to close while you take a shower. But you have just a curtain. As I am girl and I was travelling by myself I could not feel so confortable. The staff dont have at least a map to give you. There is no tour. The hostel is very small. The staff is not so friendly.

• 4th Feb 2014

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

The hostel is one of the best hostel that I ever had. The place is so nice. The room is very clean. The staffs are so friendly.I just loved it.

• 3rd Feb 2014

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The hostel is placed in a very good location. There are a lot of tours to do. The rooms are so clean. There is party and activities so you can know a lot of people. Staffs are a lit bit serious. I think they can be more friendly. I definitely recomend Hostel Florida. It is one of the best hostel that I ever had.

• 30th Jan 2014

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

The hostel is good. It is clean, but the wi fi does not work inside of the rooms. The room that I got was smelling bad and it was so cold. The location is excelent and the staff is really nice.

• 6th Mar 2013

Hi! Thanks for staying with us and for the nice things that you said about our hostel, staff, the cleanliness and about our excellent location! You will be happy to know that the WIFI now works perfectly just about everywhere! We have been in the process of installing new and better routers throughout the hostel. Unfortunately, as with life, everything cannot always function 100 % all of the time. We do try to act on any suggestions/complaints from guests immediately. As a result, this problem has been resolved. One musn't forget, though, that we not only have FREE WIFi, but FREE Internet computers for those who have no laptop with them and the fastest possible connection in Vienna. We even have IPads for our guests to use! As to the smelly room and the cold... I am so sorry that you didn't mention this while you were here rather than after the fact- we could have solved both problems immediately. You reserved a bed in a mixed dorm. There are pros and cons to sleeping in a dorm. Pros: you meet wonderful, interesting people from all over the world and sometimes make friends and partners for life! Cons: Sometimes, the guests forget to leave their shoes on the rack provided outside the sleeping area and this was most certainly the reason for the smell. (Some travelers only carry one pair of shoes.) Fortunately, 99.9% of our guests are very thoughtful to their roommates. 0.1 % is forgetful. Regarding the cold... the heating functions perfectly in your room as well, but evidently one of your roommates from a northern clime- who was too hot- turned it down. (A sign next to the heater gives the ideal setting.) Alas, the joys of staying in a dorm! "Some like it hot, some like it cold!" We look forward to welcoming you back and promise you great WIFI and a lovely room!

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is so good! The room is clean, the staff is nice, the location is perfect, the bar is gorgeous. IIt looks more like a hotel than a hostel. Definetely I will be back.

• 2nd Mar 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The hostel is gorgeous. It is clean, the staffs are so nice. It looks more like a hotel than a hostel. The bathroom is really good. It is one of the best hostel that I ever had.

• 1st Mar 2013

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Cheers hostel is the best hostel that I ever had. I miss it so much. The location is perfect, the bar is gorgeous, the staff is so nice, the room is clean. Definitely I will be back.

• 23rd Feb 2013