Reviews: dianamariacontrerasmojica938

Tropical Daisy

Dhaka, Bangladesh

It is in a great location in the fancy area of Dhaka. Staff is very kind and helpful. My room had a nice view to the river. They have air condition, wifi (good speed) and TV. The dinner, at the restaurant is really tasty, and good quantity for the price, also they are able to prepare authentic mexican dishes. I really recomend this hotel.

• 21st Sep 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

People at desk are really friendly and helpful, especial thanks to Matthias for sending me the rechnung after leaving the hostel. Thankssss and Frohe neue Jahr 2012.

• 31st Dec 2011

FIAP Jean Monnet

Paris, France

• 28th Dec 2011

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Nice staff, nice facilities, clean rooms and very good location to visit the main turistic places by walking or transport. I will only suggest to start early to display everything for breakfast, to be able to have more time in the morning to enjoy the city !!!

• 7th May 2011

H.I. Boston Downtown

Boston, USA

They asked me to buy them a lock for my locker. They asked me to pay for keep my luggage in the day. There is not proper ventilation neither in the rooms, nor in the bathrooms.They do not change the sheets. Actually is the worst hostel in which I have been. Just the INTERNET access is ok.

You have to go early for your breakfast otherwise everything is gone and they just say, sorry.