Reviews: carlesguellbou3621

Not the best place to stay in Beijing. I was placed in a tiny room with no windows, so a bit gloomy. I spent only a night in there but I was glad I had another night booked in a different hostel. Probably this review is influenced mostly because of the room I stayed, so probably I would have a better opinion if I had been placed in a different one. Well-located, though.

Located near the old town with plenty of places around to get food. The rooms are nice and comfortable, but without a doubt the best is the pub in the first floor, with a great atmosphere.

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

This was the best hostel I have been in Vietnam so far. The atmosphere is great. The bar helps you contacting new people, they offer good food and the staff is very helpful. A small drawback may be, for some people, the noise downstairs, but it really pays back as it is The Place to hang in Hue!

The Bunker Hostelling

Hanoi, Vietnam

The best of this hostel is, without a doubt, its location, in the middle of the Old Quarter. It's not the cleanest place on the Earth, but is worth the price. The owner is a cool guy, full of knowledge, nice to have a chat with. Even though there is not common place it was quite easy to meet people in there and it really helped have a nice time in Hanoi.

Ming Courtyard

Beijing, China

I spent there two nights and I can tell it's an awesome hostel. We stayed in the 12 people dorm and in spite of that we felt secure and comfortable. The atmosphere is excellent and you can get great meal deals in the zone. Definitely a must-go when you visit Beijing!

Far away from the center, but what isn't in London? The bar is cool, but the rooms and the showers aren't really clean. Average hostel, the cheapest in town.