Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Ipanema Beach House

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I really had a great time there, it´s good for making friends and hang out, I recommend it.

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Excellent hostel, staff friendly, good wi-fi and perfect location. I strongly recommend!

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff is very friendly, good wi-fi and perfect location. I recommend!

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Excellent hostel, i strongly reccomend, good wi-fi, clean beds and perfect location.

Dimora Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

That´s amazing location, near to the Central Station and a good, clean and good place to stay. I strongly recommend. The only problem is because they don´t have wifi internet. They have cables that you can put your computer in. But in my case i had my Ipad, it didn´t work. Despite of this, I would consider to come back to this hostel.

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

Primavera

Lake Garda, Italy

That´s a great place to stay, i recommend. The only problem is that they don´t have wifi, if you want to acess internet you must pay and use one computer in the lobby. It´s actually a hotel, if you want to have fun and know people is not the right place. If you want to rest for a good price it´s the place.

Casa Azul Hostel

Porto Alegre, Brazil

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Very good Hostel! The best i have ever stayed in all europe!