Reviews: bnchristensen7038

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Airlie Waterfront Backpackers

Airlie Beach, Australia

I always stay at Airlie Waterfront backpackers. They are the best of the backpackers in Airlie Beach, and I've stayed at them all. After my most recent stay, I will definitely be back here again next visit.

I always love staying at the Naughty Squirrel in Riga. Its one of the best hostels ive ever stayed in. The staff are super friendly, and always make time for a chat and have an excellent knowledge of things to see and do in Riga. When I come back to Riga, ill definitely be staying here again.

• 14th Aug 2013

Hostelgate B'n'B

Vilnius, Lithuania

This place has 2 separate buildings. We were in the second building. It has a small kitchen and common area. The bathroom in the upstairs level really use a renovation, and at best a thorough scrub. The tub was filthy, and there wasn't a whole lot of hot water. There were also an assortment of left personal items such as toothbrushes and shower stuff. The staff were very helpful, and they have a limited amount of parking spaces on the premises. Email ahead a day or 2 if you need a car space

• 12th Aug 2013

Klaipeda Hostel

Klaipeda, Lithuania

noathing bad to say about this hostel. Everything was ok. The lady in the reception was very nice, but not particularly helpful regarding tourist info. We asked about restaurants and about the curonian spit, and she didn't really know much that I thought would have been a typical questions from travellers to this area.

• 11th Aug 2013

We are working as a hostel more than 10 years and never any problems about tourist information and things around... at our hostel you could get any info about how to get somewhere,where to go,what to do...all time tables (bus,fery and etc.) are at the hostel...

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

This hostel is situated right across the road from one of the main squares in the old town. There is a great common area here, and the staff are really helpful i If you are after a quiet hostel, this probably isn't the place for you, as it is right next door to a busy Gay bar. We went to another hostel in Tallinn to meet a walking tour, and the Monks Bunk was definitely the better of the 2 from what we saw. Definitely do the old soviet prison tour. It was a highlight of our trip.

• 8th Aug 2013

Terviseks

Tartu, Estonia

This is more of a backpackers B&B than a hostel. It is perfectly situated on the main square of Tartu. It has been lovingly restored by the owner and he and his other staff are very helpful and really happy to have a chat about where to go, and what to do. This place only has a limit of about 12-14 guests at a time, but it was perfect for this quiet relaxed city. If you want to party, stay somewhere else, if you want to feel welcome, relaxed, and 'at home', stay here.

• 6th Aug 2013

I really loved this hostel. It's one of the best I've ever stayed at. The staff were all so friendly, (Jarrod, Sabina, and Wendy) gave us great tips on where to go and what to see. The hostel was very clean, and the common areas were comfy, and far enough from the rooms so that we could still get some sleep after a long day sightseeing. We took advantage of the pub crawl, and we went gun shooting, and they were both really awesome. I'm going back to the Naughty Squirrel in a few days.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

The worst hostel i have ever stayed in. The wait to check in was 30 minutes standing in the hall. The room was not clean, they need to change the carpets very dirty and stained. The door to the room i was in didnt close properly, and i woke up at 2am and the door was open about 5 inches. There were people running in the halls and making lots of noise all night. There are a lot of scum standing around down near the entrance to the hostel. Didnt feel safe there. Next time ill stay at Meininger.

Bed´nBudget Hostel Hannover

Hannover, Germany

This place is GREAT. It looks like a hotel, and it is. When I checked in, I was told that I had been upgraded from a dorm room to a single hotel room. No extra charge. Paid €6 for breakfast, which was fantastic, as it was a proper restaurant breakfast. Security there MUST be excellent. I left my sunglasses on my motorbike, and they were still there when I checked out 18hours later. I will always stay here if I ever get back to Hannover.

OPERA Hostel

Erfurt, Germany

Very clean, interesting building. The rooms were big and comfortable. The staff were all very helpful. Not the most fun hostel, but still really good. No free wireless though.

MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe

Frankfurt, Germany

Fantastic place to stay. Very modern, very clean. Great security, and free wireless access in the lobby. The staff were very helpful, with all the questions i had.

Dear Benjamin, thank you for the rating. The wifi is now aswell free in the rooms! :) Hope you come and visit us again. The Meininger Team Frankfurt

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

The indian man working in the reception was extremely slow and not very helpful.