Reviews: kirstystegwazi7089

The Melting Pot is a beautiful 4 storey building, with a good kitchen, amazing roof top terrace with views of the town and the ocean and Spain, and it also has wonderful areas to sit in and relax throughout the hostel. The staff are so helpful and friendly and really made our stay great. We felt very welcome! I would definitely recommend the Melting Pot.

• 6th Jan 2014

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Hostel Ruthensteiner = LUXURY at a budget price.best hostel ive stayed at in 3 years!many people told me 2 stay here & I see why!it is has gardens/courtyards,clean kitchen,bar,many clean bathrooms& toilets,gr8 staff,computers,free wifi,24 hour reception.. I could live here!

• 21st May 2012

Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

gr8 place - wld help 2 have maps of local amenities: i.e laundry and supermarket - to give 2 visitors - u guys are TERRIBLE at describing where things are!!! really!! ls believe me!!but great in all other ways.

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed in a room next to the kitchen in the basement...all the floor was tiled and was really really noisy, people in kitchen partying til 2am..no lockers working in room, showers dirty, door locks not good, room smelled yukky, staff unhelpful...I wish I'd stayed somewhere else so I could have enjoyed Prague and had some decent sleep. Would be great if they put some TLC into this hostel and made it friendlier and cleaner as the building itself was really cool...not a fun place to stay. :(

• 27th Apr 2011

Hostel Skippy

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

This hostel is beautiful and a great place for the true traveler to stay and enjoy the best of this medieval town. It is comfortable, clean, peaceful, homely and run by two staff who happily ensure you have a lovely stay and discover the secrets of Cesky Krumlov. Skippy Hostel is a treasure, and by far, the most amazing hostel I have ever stayed in - in 13 different countries- it is my favourite of all. If you are a traveller and not a tourist, this place is for you.

• 17th Apr 2011

Home Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

booking fee added on top of cost was not made clear online, cost more than I thought it would.hostel a bit dark and dirty but safe.

Blue Mountains Backpacker Hostel

Blue Mountains, Australia

The shower drains in womens bathroom were blocked with several weeks worth of hair, flooding floor= disgusting. Bunk beds REALLY wobbly. You\\\'d think a hostel would fix such simple basic easy things.no excuse really other than not being house proud. would\\\'ve been fine otherwise but seeing as they don\\\'t bother, I won\\\'t go back there next time.

Lansdowne Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

loved the landsdowne-the heritage building is really something special.great security,even the showers are safe,clean and very classy with the granite tiling.Price is excellent too.I'm telling everyone I know to stay there when in Sydney. It would be good if eventually there was a staff person at the booking office, but the management were really friendly and I'm sure they'll eventually have a reception person. Loved the Landsdowne- one of the best hostels I've stayed in this century!