YHA London St Pauls

There is no free internet access, but it is so central and so clean! The rooms are fine. It's excellent as for a London hostel. I'll be definitely coming back.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion, we are glad to know you enjoyed your stay at our hostel and we hope to see you again. Remember for next time that HI members always pay less for their overnights and they get free wifi access! YHA London St. Paul's Duty Manager

Awesome as always.

Do not go there! I mean it. The owner is definitely noone you would like to meet - I booked it just to find out that they did not have the room for me and they wanted me to pay twice as much for another room. When I refused they told me to get out... So I did. I found a much nicer place to stay. This place is below all expectations. I have never been treated in such an unrespectful way!

Strand Continental

I wouldn't stay there again. The staff weren't very helpful - it's a common thing in good hostels that someone will help you with your heavy bag, here I was told that they don't offer such services... I would actually help anyone with that and I'm not a hostel employee.. The guests were also weird. There was literally no atmosphere. But it was clean. And the views were nice. However the rooms were so small! Even for London! And no elevator - six floors. No help with luggage. I don't recommend.

Awesome like always! :D

The Gallery Hyde Park

Cool place! I've stayed there a couple of times and it's my favourite in London.

Sandeman Allen

It is a nice place. The staff are mostly nice anc helpful. But the lack of kitchen and common are is a minus. Their showers are also nothing enjoyable.

The Gallery Hyde Park

It's one of the best hostels I ever stayed in. It shines bright among so many horrible London hostels - and it's definitely one of the best in Bayswater. It's clean, homey, has many bathrooms. The kitchen is cool. The common room is awesome. People staying there are great. The staff is helpful and smiling. Everything you want is there. The price is not the lowest, but everything you might need is free of charge, while in cheaper places you pay for everything. Go to 23 hostel!

Sandeman Allen

The hostel is quite cool - I spent there just one night, but it was really nice. I think it was the best hostel I visited in London so far and I have visited a few. Rooms are quite spacious and well equipped. However, visiting the toilets is not very pleasant. The shower was not too nice as well, but I've seen much worse in my life, so all in all it was not so bad. People were ok. I will definitely come back next time.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

At my first stay I had thought I would be definitely coming back to this place, but the next stay - it turned out to be a nightmare. Everything is fine with the hostel, however the people who stay there are quite freaky members of society, who cannot afford anything else and do not know how to behave. Of course it depends on your luck, but I would not like to risk staying there again. It also seems to be cheap, but you could book sth at the same price and you'll get the wifi included.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

It's a pity you don't have a free wifi.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel, good location and Jessica is the best receptionist I've ever met!