Reviews: iwtmac

Location: Singapore, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

Clean hostel. Good location - very close to Roma Termini. Very helpful staff - thank you for providing very useful tips on the various sights in Rome.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Clean facilities. Staff is very helpful - thank you for recommending the various food outlets and booking the horse riding tour at Mt Vesuvius! Wifi is very fast and reliable. A/C in the room. Near to the attractions. Thank you for making my stay this pleasant! :)

Hostel Gallo d'Oro

Florence, Italy

Clean facilities. Very helpful staff. Wide spread of food for breakfast. Thank you for making my stay this pleasant! :)

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Poshtel or a boutique hostel. Top notch and clean facilities. Layout of the dorm is very thoughtful. Staff working there is very helpful. I personally like how it overlooks San Macro. Love my experience at Generator and I can't wait to stay at other Generator hostels across Europe!

Dear guest, Wow, thank you for staring your fabulous feedback online! We are delighted to read all your positive comments, Our hostel is located on St.Mark's basin and is the right place for taking awesome photos We would love to welcome you again in Venice or in another location in Europe in the near future Best wishes Venice Team

Ostello Bello Grande

Milan, Italy

Location is great - near the train station. Very helpful staff. Clean facilities and comfortable bed. Nice hammocks on the rooftop! Thank you for making my stay this pleasant! :)

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

Located in a safe part of town. Staff is friendly and helpful. It has a nice and relaxed vibe. Great breakfast - love your pancakes! They organise trips to Taal Volcano and bar hopping nights. Keep up the good job! :)

United Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

Excellent location - opposite Flinder's Street Station. Clean environment. Personal light and charging points at each bed. Large kitchen and tv room. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely choose this place again Thank you for making my stay this pleasant! :)

And thank you so much for choosing to stay with us! Hopefully you will get to come back and see us again soon. Happy Travels, Jess - Operations Manager

Stayed in another hostel in Paris previously and this hostel is definitely the better one. Close to Gare du Nord and Gare de l'est station - lots of metro and RER lines to choose from. Staff here are friendly and helpful. It's clean. Facilities are also very thoughtful for a backpacker (e.g. individual charging points). Would definitely recommend this to anyone staying in Paris! :)

It's great that you enjoyed the whole stay, we're happy to see you loved the facilities in the pod beds, the convenient location and our amazing staff! St Christopher's Inn GDN

The Walrus Hostel

Excellent location. Close by the tube and walking distance to lots of attractions. Helpful staff. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone staying in London. Thank you for making my stay in London this pleasant! :)

Close by the Metro station and the attractions in Montmarte. Overall, an ok experience. Some staff were more helpful than the others. Toilets are seriously small though.

Six Degrees

Jakarta, Indonesia

Nice hostel to stay in Jakarta. Spacious common area. Helpful staff who is willing to provide directions and calling the cab when needed.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is my 4th hostel that I've stayed in KL and this got to be the BEST hostel ever! Arrived at 4am and they offered a couch for me to crash. Helpful staff and great service - offering advice on how to get around. Very clean and nicely furnished hostel. Great roof top bar with the view of KL tower and Petronas tower and with luck - fireworks! Will definitely be back! :)

Perfect hostel away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Lovely atmosphere. Staff were friendly and would go all out to make your stay comfortable (they provided an extra pillow to prop my leg up after I injured my knee while skiing). They were also helpful in providing information on how to get to the various attractions and ski sites. Highly recommend this place! :)

Poco Loco Hostel

Poznan, Poland

Awesome hostel! Staff is very friendly. Place is clean and nicely decorated. Walking distance to most sights. Would highly recommend this hostel! :)

Thuan Duc Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Nice, clean and quiet hotel in an alley off the noisy main street. Close promixity to the attractions. Owner is very helpful in giving tips round the city. Provides tour such as cu chi tunnels and the Mekong delta at a reasonable price. Thanks to the owner that I managed to purchase my train ticket to hue. Thanks a lot for the awesome stay! :)

Jalan-Jalan Besi

Melaka, Malaysia

Walking distance to most sights. Right in the heart of Chinatown but yet it is on a street that is quiet enough. There is also wifi in the room. Wld definitely return if I'm heading to Malacca again. :)

365 Inn

Beijing, China

Awesome hostel! Great location as it is close by lots of attractions and it is right in the middle of the Hutongs. Unique character. Safe district to be in...even in the night. And the front desk ppl were really helpful. Love my stay. Thanks a lot! :)

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

3rd time in KL and I had previously stayed at 2 other hostels in Bukit Bintang. This is the best so far. Fantastic location. It is really new (4 mths!) and they are expanding. Staff is really helpful in helping us to get arnd - from where to get the gd food around town to how not get rip off from taxi drivers. Really enjoyed my stay! Thanks a lot! :)

Thanks for your review. Do come back soon. Its only 4 hrs away. Pat