Reviews: jaimejunell9360

Hostel e Pousada Natureza Foz

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

We stayed in the 4 person mixed dorm room. The location is good, just a few blocks from the bus station. The weird thing was that they only had one key for three people in the dorm so we had to leave the key at reception. They speak limited English but we're willing to try to understand. Really great breakfast.

Hotel the Moon

Brussels, Belgium

YHA London Oxford Street

Wow, what a great place. I didn't know a hostel could be so amazing. The staff saw how tired we were when we arrived in the morning and was able to get us into our room by noon instead of the normal check in time of 2. They also booked theater tickets for us and we got a discounted ticket to the London eye through their front desk.

The staff is really great here. If you just hang out in the common area in the evening you might get some freshly made baked goods or get together with some of the other guests to go out for a drink. It is really close to a subway station which means that almost all sites are easily accessed.

Easy going. great location. Clean. My room even had a nice view. I'd really recommend this place.

Hanakiya Inn

Kyoto, Japan

Great location. It is so close to Kiyomizu dera, that we woke up early to go to the temple at opening time 6am (to avoid crowds), and got back to the guest house in time to have a nap before breakfast was served. The lady who runs the place is helpful and energetic. And breakfast included is really nice too. Recommended to anyone.

Osaka GuestHouse KOMA

Osaka, Japan

This is a good place to go in Osaka. We were only there for one night, but for this one night the location was great as it is in walking distance of the main arcade with tons of dining options and nightlife.

IchiEnSou

Kyoto, Japan

so much fun. I met the nicest people there and we had a fun night on the town. The location is really ideal to go to a lot of sights and is also great for nightlife. Also, if it matters to you, the shower is really nice with good water pressure and temperature.

Minsyuku Rindo-no-ie

Nikko, Japan

Sugoi! Best place I've stayed at in Japan. The lovely couple who run this hostel are so nice. They even came and picked up our luggage from the train station so we could go to sight seeing immediately, and took us to the train station on the day of departure. And the place was so clean and a big room.

Aizuya Inn

Tokyo, Japan

Was clean enough, but it smelled kinda weird. It was really easy to find from the airport. I would go there again for 1 or 2 nights but it is not the best.