Reviews: Shakyjake1989

Location: Wales, Gender: Male, Age: 25

YMCA Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

Great little hostel. A short walk from queen street. Up by the hostel is a small shopping area. Subway and some nice caf├ęs. I had a private single very nice room. Clean. Had a bed, chair, mirror, table and a wardrobe. Wish it had a tv though. Kitchens, showers, toilets, laundry and dinning rooms located on most floors. All I can say us this is the hostel to stay at in auckland .

Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. Glad you really enjoyed staying with us, happier you think we are "The Hostel" to stay in Auckland. Unfortunately TV's are not in our plans due to the substantial investment in infrastructure and a very limited budget. Once again thank you for your detailed feedback. Kind regards, Andre Vidoto Centre Manager

Amazing location ! It's a university dorm so nothing like a hostel so I say this is the best in toronto! Key cards to get in Huge communal washrooms and showers Vendor machines Option of breakfast And location and price is the best!!!!!!

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

This hostel is the best place I have ever stayed!!!! And I've stayed in a lot of hostels ! Me and a friend had a twin private room. The room was like a hotel! Clean, new and modern! The room had lockers and bunk beds with clean sheets and air con. Several washrooms available on each floor with showers . All very clean! Free wifi! Towels to use with a refundable deposit! Amazing location near Empire State Building !