Reviews: msmhuu

Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 33

I rated security low, because when I arrived I asked if there was a locker in the room, and the receptionist looked a bit funny and said "yes, there should be, but if not let me know". there were no lockers in the room. location is in the area that is convenient for the airport (early departure or late arrival), but i would not stay there for any other reason. there is no atmosphere and the whole area has nothing to offer. it was clean and the bed were fine though. so it´s best to sleep and go!

• 24th Oct 2013

Casa de la Chicheria

Cartagena, Colombia

Very secure little hostel/hotel (one dorm (only nine beds), two private rooms) with amazing communal areas. Pool was nice to dip into and the living room area was also functional and good to meet other travellers. As said in the previous reviews, not a party hostel, but good to chill out, meet nice people and enjoy Cartagena. In addition, the area is much nicer than Media luna street where many hostels are located. Kitchen ok for making breakfast etc.

• 25th May 2013

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

the pool is a nice extra, friendly staff, good cocktails

• 29th Mar 2013

The Big Easy

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

I arrived early, but my hostelbooking reservation was not found. I was anyway given a room straightaway as it was not busy in the hostel. I found bed bugs in the first bungalow i stayed in and was tranferred to another one. looked like other bungalows were also being affected by bed bugs, and the cleaners were spraying mattresses etc. Internet was not working. Bar area was alrights, but the staff seemed have taken over the bar area and no guests stayed around. I changed hostel after one night.

• 21st Mar 2013