Urban Holiday Lofts

Chicago, USA

Great hostel in a great location

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Good hostel, more like a hotel. On the directions it says to get off on Gloucester but it's closed until Dec. You actually need to get off on S. Kensington. It's not far, still only a 5-10 minute walk, but makes it difficult when you don't have phone access and you've got instructions from a different location. I let the front desk know but they didn't seem to care - said it's only closed until December. So I guess it's ok if people get lost for the next 6 mos. other than that, no complaints

Dear guest Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your bad exprience. I would like to thank you for letting us know about the closure at Gloucester road. We have informed our guest this information. We are glad you had a pleasent stay and look foreward to seeing you in the near future. Your recpetion team. We look forward to seeing you in the near future Your Meininger staff

Hostel Orange

Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel. Very accommodating

Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome hostel, the staff was so helpful and friendly. There was a VERY loud snorer in my room that kept me from sleeping but obviously not the hostels fault. It's in a beautiful old building right by a tram station, the metro, and one of the main walkways.

Very cool old house - has a lot of character. It's a bit of a drive to get to things, but the area is gorgeous.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Awesome hostel, fantastic staff, great location. Loved it!

Khaosan Immjai

Bangkok, Thailand

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, hands down. Very clean, very secure, the owners/staff are SO helpful and cool. Every bed has it's own plug, light, and shelf. I loved it, would definitely stay there again.

Rumblefish Adventure

Phuket, Thailand

Good hostel, great staff. Good place to stay.

We're grateful for your kind words, and look forward to see you again hopefully in the near future. Travel safe and best of wishes from the Rumblefish Adventure team!

Great little spot - the rooms were a hot during the night but other than that no complaints. The guys working there were great, very helpful.

Nomads Esplanade

Cairns, Australia

Fun hostel, the free breakfast and dinner were nice, even though the dinner was somewhere ekse

Hi! Thanks for the review, hope to see you again!

YHA Tauranga

Tauranga, New Zealand

Very nice staff clean hostel

Js Backpackers

Hamilton, New Zealand

Great hostel, very cute and clean.

Good hostel, little bit of a walk but very close to public transport. Id stay again.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Great hostel!

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Good hostel, very easily accessible from the train station - its right by it. Easy to get to Marienplatz and around town.

Great hostel, with individual plugs and lights for each bunk. Curtains that close over each bunk for some semblance of privacy. Very nice hostel.

Great hostel, fairly close to downtown. Helpful staff, definitely would stay there again.