Reviews: shirinkhan9667

PLUS Berlin, Berlin, Germany
20th Feb 2016

One of my favourite hostel in Berlin.....will return there again soon. Love Berlin...Love Plus Berlin.

Hostel Galeria 13, Salvador, Brazil
13th Apr 2015

Lovely Hostel. Very laid back & professional. House dog Spartacus is the added bonus. Will stay here surely if & when I return to Salvador.....

Belem Hostel, Belem, Brazil
7.1
4th Apr 2015

Two brothers running this Hostel in this delapedated port city. They are polite, helpful but the city lacks soul & there is nothing to do in that city.....but the brothers makes one's stay pleasant. Lots of room to improve the Hostel's Atmosphere.

Hi Shirin Khan. Thank you for choose Belém Hostel. Maybe, due a mistake of ours, you don’t get a great experience in Belém. We hope you be able to get return as a new opportunity. Belém, which has almost 400 years old, is an amazing and beautiful city in the heart of amazon with a lot of historic big houses, wooded squares and many options to stay in the forest, rivers, nature, beaches of fresh waters and people who live in the forest. See you!

Ipanema Beach House, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
30th Mar 2015

One of the nicest hostel in Rio....I've booked again with them for a night on my return. Brilliant location & atmosphere.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
14th Aug 2014

Very busy & buzzy hostel, so the staff has no time to explain slowly & properly. but I understand. Before one checks out , THe maids are there to start making beds.....so one need to be quick & in & out. I liked their communal dinner & mingling with other guests! I was hungry so it did well for me. The idea is good & workable!

Three Little Pigs Hostel, Berlin, Germany
10th Aug 2014

One of my favourite hostel. I go to Berlin twice a year & wouldn't stay anywhere but "Three Little Pigs".

The Round House, Livingston, Guatemala
30th Dec 2013

Very relaxed & pleasant stay. Brilliant hosts Dany & Chris are very good fun and makes all guests feel at home. If & when I return to Livingstone Roundhouse is the place for me & next time I won't forget my torch and hiking boots!!

Three Little Pigs Hostel, Berlin, Germany
20th Aug 2013

This is my favourite Hostel in Berlin. I go every winter for the Berlin Film Festival and stay a week each year. This is My first summer and as usual I felt totally at home in the Hostel. The members of the staff are very helpful and friendly. This is my Hostel in Berlin for each Winter!

Lucky Lake Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
2nd Aug 2013

Lovely place, near enough to Amsterdam to commute, Lucky Lake Hostel's atmosphere is totally relaxing even for a person like me who is always on the go! Next year I am again thinking Cycling Netherlands for a longer period and Guess where will I begin & end my journey.....Lucky Lake Hotel! Thank you LL & the staff!

It was lovely to have you! You made all of us smile. See you next year.

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
31st Jul 2013

I found receptionists not too helpful, but for me the location & cleanliness is important. Van Gough definitely offers that. I will surely use the Hostel when I visit Amsterdam next.

4th Jun 2012

One of the best women's Hostel so far. I loved the calm and tranquillity of the hostel, cleanliness and the easy access to all the Major sight seeing places. This would be my first choice of Hostel when I visit Rome.

• England,
19th Jun 2011

will return there if the standard remains constant