Reviews: shirinkhan9667

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Very busy & buzzy hostel, so the staff has no time to explain slowly & properly. but I understand. Before one checks out , THe maids are there to start making beds.....so one need to be quick & in & out. I liked their communal dinner & mingling with other guests! I was hungry so it did well for me. The idea is good & workable!

• 14th Aug 2014

Three Little Pigs Hostel

Berlin, Germany

One of my favourite hostel. I go to Berlin twice a year & wouldn't stay anywhere but "Three Little Pigs".

• 10th Aug 2014

The Round House

Livingston, Guatemala

Very relaxed & pleasant stay. Brilliant hosts Dany & Chris are very good fun and makes all guests feel at home. If & when I return to Livingstone Roundhouse is the place for me & next time I won't forget my torch and hiking boots!!

• 30th Dec 2013

Three Little Pigs Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This is my favourite Hostel in Berlin. I go every winter for the Berlin Film Festival and stay a week each year. This is My first summer and as usual I felt totally at home in the Hostel. The members of the staff are very helpful and friendly. This is my Hostel in Berlin for each Winter!

• 20th Aug 2013

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Lovely place, near enough to Amsterdam to commute, Lucky Lake Hostel's atmosphere is totally relaxing even for a person like me who is always on the go! Next year I am again thinking Cycling Netherlands for a longer period and Guess where will I begin & end my journey.....Lucky Lake Hotel! Thank you LL & the staff!

It was lovely to have you! You made all of us smile. See you next year.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I found receptionists not too helpful, but for me the location & cleanliness is important. Van Gough definitely offers that. I will surely use the Hostel when I visit Amsterdam next.

• 31st Jul 2013

One of the best women's Hostel so far. I loved the calm and tranquillity of the hostel, cleanliness and the easy access to all the Major sight seeing places. This would be my first choice of Hostel when I visit Rome.

will return there if the standard remains constant