Reviews: samaraturner2888

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

This hostel is pretty decent, wifi is good, location is good, kitchen is good, price is good, but the staff here are excellent!! They make the place awesome, especially the girl on the desk, whose name now escapes me:) so helpful and friendly!

• 8th Nov 2013

Black Sheep Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

This is a good hostel, the staff are friendly, location is good, wifi works. Not outstanding, but is ok. Maybe breakfast included may bring people together more?

• 4th Nov 2013

La Serrana

Salento, Colombia

I love this hostel!!! It is such a wonderful place to stay;) just a short walk into town. A great breakfast, beautiful murals, A lovely big friendly dog;) I met heaps of cool people when I stayed here! I would highly recommend this property!

• 1st Nov 2013

Tango Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tango hostel!! So much so that I kept booking extra nights! I've been here 2 weeks! The staff are awesome and helpful, the place feels like home. Good breakfast, easy to meet fellow travelers, wifi is good, staff is awesome!

• 5th May 2013

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

I really love hostel Lao. I have stayed there twice now, both times I loved the place! It has a real homey feel without feeling like you are invading the owners personal space. They have a great lounge area which is comfortable and makes meeting people easy. Breakfast is awesome, staff are REALLY friendly and helpful- even to my friend who wasn't staying at the hostel. The only issue is that the toilets are in with the showers so if you wake up busting you have to wait till they are free.

• 27th Apr 2013

Aylen-Aike Hostel

El Chalten, Argentina

I really, really loved this hostel. It's homey, but not so much so that you feel like you're invading the owners personal space. (sebastion is awesome by the way- a fantastic collection of rock and roll DVDs). There's a big, fully stocked kitchen and a big table to sit around a meet people. The wifi isn't great, but it isn't good anywhere in El Chanten... Plus it means you actually get to talk face to face, rather than facebooking. The shower upstairs is probably the best in South America:)

• 30th Mar 2013